No announcement yet.

Latrell 0% chance of being at the club in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Latrell has reportedly rejected the initial contract offer from Souths as it fell "well short" of what he was expecting.

According to the Telucrap Latrell's new manager Matt Rose tonight sent a counter proposal to Souths and is awaiting a reply.

Comment

• Pat Jarvis once said to me, when he was negotiating a new contract;

"If you sign for less than you think you're worth, you'll always feel cheated"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Glad you’ve finally accepted he is leaving. Thank faak for that
        Souths offer has fallen "well short".
        Maybe he's not gone yet after all.

If we don't want him to play for us, don't want him anywhere near our club...and he can't find a suitable club for this year...we have to pay him all his contract money to sit out a year?

Maybe Souths offer has fallen well short because we want our money back and are refusing to pay any of his contract or 2020.
        Last edited by bondi.boy; 01-10-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

If we don't want him to play for us, don't want him anywhere near our club...and he can't find a suitable club for this year...we have to pay him all his contract money to sit out a year?
          I’d say we are demanding compensation if he wants to go to Souths. Pay the transfer fee so he can get a release.

Marvelous Matt Rose will hold out for a few hours and then settle for the original offer. See Cody Walker negotiations
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Maybe Souths offer has fallen well short because we want our money back and are refusing to pay any of his contract or 2020.
            He's going to Souths bondi boy this year 1 million percent.

Comment

• Bunny online forums are in meltdown...snigger laugh giggle.

Even if they do get him its funny to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                Bunny online forums are in meltdown...snigger laugh giggle.

Even if they do get him its funny to watch.
                They know it's their year...now got the leading pointscorer, lopsided penalty counts in their favour seemingly every game, all they'll have to do is run all games and the comp is theirs, same as in 2014.

Comment

They know it's their year...now got the leading pointscorer, lopsided penalty counts in their favour seemingly every game, all they'll have to do is run all games and the comp is theirs, same as in 2014.
                  Don't do that to me BB...If they win it on their merit good luck to them...but I couldn't stomach another 2014 Charity Benefit year.

Comment

• I feel dirty, checked the vermim site , not the Warren some other one, the first time ever and I promise never to donit again, but yes they are panicking , no arrow till 2021 and not Latrell yet and they are saying it may take days , what a farce

Comment

• Trust me mate he will be playing for Souths this year. In Round 1 of the 2016 NRL season, he made his NRL debut for the Roosters against the South Sydney Rabbitohs
                      I still find it hard to believe myself that we have lost one of the Superstars of the game.
                      For me it started back in 2016.
                      Latrell had been a sensation as a FB coming through the Roosters SG Ball, Flegg & NYC system & was earmarked to take over at FB after RTS took up the Warriors offer. I for one thought at first why are they buying Tedesco & there lies the crutch of Latrells & his familys gripe with the Chooks.
                      Latrell is a superstar player but so is Teddy, I would not have Latrell ahead of Tedesco for the FB position & neither did the Chooks.
                      From the time they signed Teddy I believe Latrell & his family, extended family & bra's took that as a insult & started to view the Roosters in a different light, some resentment towards the Chooks. I believe he was told by those I just mentioned that if Tedesco is getting 1 mil then so should you with like an attitude about it. Pay me the mil or I will explore my options. They would have not expected Nick the billionare business tycoon to pull the 800k offer they would of thought the billionaire can afford to pay me 1 mil a season & we will get it out of him.
                      Nick, money & ego are in another league compared to Latrell & his people so unfortunately Latrell go's. Its a bloody shame for an average supporter like me.

Comment

• Reports are filterung through that Fatrell has rejected souffs offer.....hasnt signed....seems trouble maker manager no3 is useless as expected...too funy if he ends up at titans
                        Last edited by The Brain; 01-10-2020, 11:03 PM.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Seems that there really is "many a slip between a cup and a lip" or in Soufs vernacular a "a hotdog and a thermos". WTF could possibly be next.

Comment

• Andrew Webster seems to be really enjoying the fact that Mitchell is leaving us for Souffs, already written 4 articles about it in recent days

Also happy new year, have been on holidays
                            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• He’s said this is all about the $$$ all along. So he will accept a pay cut now to go to Souths? He’s been stringing us all along that it’s for the $$$ for his family. If it’s about playing fullback he’s not guaranteed that straight off. And he’s knocked back deals which offered both the millions $$$ and fullback??? And he’s becoming a laughing stock. What’s he stand to gain by taking a pay cut? Unless maybe he thinks we are no chance in 2020 so wants to be with possible premiers?? But how could he be happy with a pay cut? And calling the k800 an insult?

It seems to me that it’s our club that doesn’t want him. He must have fallen out of favour with a few of the boys I’d say firstly Nick then Trent and Cordner.

But why hasn’t he taken the million $ deals with fullback on offer It’s a mystery?
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• oh seriously Bondi boy, stop being mr negative Nancy, south's are not an auto shoe in for the premiership , we're b2b premiers so stop all the super negative shit...
                                Darrell da linguist ...not sure if you support this club or not ...if you don't fark off , and if you are a souffs supporter 1 premiership in 45 odd years does not equate success
                                oh that troll who appeared on here today ...did you watch in 2002, 2013, 2018, 2019 ? stacks up pretty well against your 2014 and latrell as good as he is, is not your saviour.
                                thanks .

Comment

Working...
                                X