No announcement yet.

Roosters initial 30 man squad for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock Lamb half back cover for Aubusson?
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
      Roosters 27 man roster so far.
      3 gaps.

Sydney Roosters:
      Angus Crichton, Jake Friend, Poasa Faamausili, Bernard Lewis, James Tedesco, Ryan Hall, Boyd Cordner, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Shaquai Mitchell, Brett Morris, Joseph Manu, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Brock Lamb, Josh Curran, Sitili Tupouniua, Cooper Cronk, Latrell Mitchell, Victor Radley, Daniel Tupou, Lindsay Collins, Zane Tetevano, Dylan Napa, Luke Keary, Egan Butcher, Mitchell Aubusson, Isaac Liu, Nat Butcher.

No Billy Smith?
      No Rueben Porter?

Shack Mitchell?
      Egan?
      Egan Butcher is a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
        Brock Lamb half back cover for Aubusson?
        Wonder whats happened to Lachie Lam?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Egan Butcher is a gun
          Same was said about Nat.

Comment

I still think Nat Butcher will make an outstanding 1st grader.

He's still only 21.

TPJ is almost 23 and only just had his break out year. Billy Kikau is 23 1/2 and just had his break out year.

Obviously different types of players but the point is that some players, forwards especially, take a little longer to grow into their body and make an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              Where was the Shaquai this year?
              He was playing for Wyong in the Central Coast competition, where he played 18 Reserve Grade games, and 3 in First Grade.

Comment

I do not think thats anywhere near final. Goes for all the teams listed.
                Apprently Souths are trying to get Sutton to retire as he isn't listed in the top 30.

On Shaq, he is one of the most naturally talented and knowledgeable footballers I have come across. But could not get fit enough to show it.
                I think eventually he will end up a very good coach
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

He's still only 21.

TPJ is almost 23 and only just had his break out year. Billy Kikau is 23 1/2 and just had his break out year.

Obviously different types of players but the point is that some players, forwards especially, take a little longer to grow into their body and make an impact.
                  Agreed. I like him.
                  Looking forward to seeing him continue to progress, and no better coach to help him do so...

Comment

He's still only 21.

Thanks for talking sense

Comment

He's still only 21.

TPJ and Kikau are big men. Nat is pretty small.

Comment

i cant see adrian lams son in the 30? whats happened to him, i thought hed resigned with us?

Comment

I'm with Tommy Smith on this one. I'm tipping him for a big year

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                            i cant see adrian lams son in the 30? whats happened to him, i thought hed resigned with us?
                            there is still 3 spots left in the top 30 to be announced, so maybe he'll be there
                            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

thanks qwerty, unless weve gone cold chasing the tigers halfback?

Comment

27 in the squad.

Add the following:

Lam
                                Porter
                                Smith

Are we done for recruiting?

Add a few young development players and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X