Roosters initial 30 man squad for 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters initial 30 man squad for 2019

Shaquai Mitchell, Egan Butcher, Josh Curran all members of our top 30 roster for 2019.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/11/02/...NetworkContent

No Billy Smith.
    I am surprised about the other Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      No Billy Smith.
      Last I heard, Shaq was really struggling with weight issues. The family has had a challenging year too - a testimony to Latrell's ability to rise above adversity.

Comment

Good to see Curran locked up.
        Surprised about Shaqs inclusion as well, but he is a natural talent, a very skilled ball player. If he gets fit he'd kill it for the bears.
        Also thought Rueben Porter might make the list.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
          Good to see Curran locked up.
          Surprised about Shaqs inclusion as well, but he is a natural talent, a very skilled ball player. If he gets fit he'd kill it for the bears.
          Also thought Rueben Porter might make the list.
          I think porter might just be a victim of the fact we have so many 2nd rowers, he's a hard worker though, I'm sure he'll end up getting a run somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            No Billy Smith.
            Top squad is 30 plus 6 development players isnt it? I feel like he'd be one of the 6 development players at this point.

Comment

Only 27 there...pleased to see Bernie Lewis in.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Roosters 27 man roster so far.
                3 gaps.

Sydney Roosters:
                Angus Crichton, Jake Friend, Poasa Faamausili, Bernard Lewis, James Tedesco, Ryan Hall, Boyd Cordner, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Shaquai Mitchell, Brett Morris, Joseph Manu, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Brock Lamb, Josh Curran, Sitili Tupouniua, Cooper Cronk, Latrell Mitchell, Victor Radley, Daniel Tupou, Lindsay Collins, Zane Tetevano, Dylan Napa, Luke Keary, Egan Butcher, Mitchell Aubusson, Isaac Liu, Nat Butcher.

No Billy Smith?
                No Rueben Porter?

Shack Mitchell?
                Egan?

Comment

Where was the Shaquai this year?

Comment

So it is official we do have brock lamb
                    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Maybe giving Shaq a contract is a clever way of adding to Latrell's contract by looking after his family

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Maybe giving Shaq a contract is a clever way of adding to Latrell's contract by looking after his family
                        From memory, they were signed at the same time for the same period as a package deal (Latrell has since extended his current deal). I reckon this must be Shaq's last year. Keeping it all in the family I suppose, but it would be nice to see some return from Shaq on the investment.
                        Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          I think you might be on the mark with that explanation Tommy. I like it.
                          "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                          So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                          ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                          I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

From memory, they were signed at the same time for the same period as a package deal (Latrell has since extended his current deal). I reckon this must be Shaq's last year. Keeping it all in the family I suppose, but it would be nice to see some return from Shaq on the investment.
                            if Shaq had one leg we are way ahead of ROI with a happy Latrell
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              I think porter might just be a victim of the fact we have so many 2nd rowers, he's a hard worker though, I'm sure he'll end up getting a run somewhere.
                              I guess you cant keep them all, but with 3 spots still open plus the developement players, I thought Porter might have been squeezed in. He looked the goods in the Wyong matches I saw this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X