No announcement yet.

Roosters initial 30 man squad for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History says that Robbo likes to sign a 'journeyman' as back up hooker. Any ideas on who may fill that role in 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
      History says that Robbo likes to sign a 'journeyman' as back up hooker. Any ideas on who may fill that role in 2019?
      Anyone except Farah ....................or another Garvey or Baptiste.

Comment

Brad Deitz by the looks.

North Sydney Bears starting to roll out the names.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post

Yeah, Nat still is on the improve and hopefully prove you wrong.
          I’d be absolutely delighted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post

The Butcher boys will star for the Roosters. Our star recruiter doesn’t rate them. They will definitely shine now.
            Them? Where did I comment about the brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Same was said about Nat.
              Someone said his brother was a gun and you reply with this ya muppet.
              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

There was nothing wrong with Baptiste

Comment

Someone said his brother was a gun and you reply with this ya muppet.
                  I am betting you are young, friendless, living at home, lack self confidence (unless behind a keyboard) and extremely puny.
                  Last edited by Thirteen; 11-12-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I am betting you are young, friendless, living at home, lack self confidence (unless behind a keyboard) and extremely puny.
                    Ahh Mr Magoo, as long you are not recruiting for the Roosters, the place will forever be safe lol. You will be butchered from pillar to post next year.
                    Last edited by The Sack; 11-12-2018, 06:52 PM.
                    Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Ahh Mr Magoo, as long you are not recruiting for the Roosters, the place will forever be safe lol. You will be butchered from pillar to post this year.
                      I hope so. Nat has been a Chook for a few years now. Hopefully next year he reaches that potential we keep hearing about.

Comment

I hope so. Nat has been a Chook for a few years now. Hopefully next year he reaches that potential we keep hearing about.
                        Him and Collins will find form to make them keepers soon enough.

I remember it took a while for me to believe that Cords and JWH were the real deal. IMO once those boys turn into men there will be no stopping them. IMO forwards and halves get better as they age because they get harder man muscles, start managing injuries properly and read the game a lot better (enabling them to do more off the ball to hook up their mates) whereas backs lose their pace as they get old (hopefully not the case with Morris).

Comment

9F62DBC5-E1F3-4AF7-A0CC-408C2535E6B9.jpeg
                          - Morts
                          - Piggy
                          - Hendo
                          - Baptiste

I reckon Todd Carney will return as out backup hooker. Welcome to the circus!!!

Comment

Cameron King is available, very injury prone though

Comment

For this year I give him a 7,his girlfriend however, she is a 9.9 and I may be a little harsh there.

Comment

Matt Ikuvalu wasn't named in the 30 on the website but he is shown in the Roosters training photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X