Jake Friend F.... right off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I won’t be surprised if he and Friend are not there next season. Napa, JWH and Matterson were embarrassing in the middle in defence in the first half.
    yep, those 3 were all exposed badly. I would also let Matterson go next year, he is soft in defence, Crighton will make him redundant. I thought Cordner was playing a lone hand in the pack in the first 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I won’t be surprised if he and Friend are not there next season. Napa, JWH and Matterson were embarrassing in the middle in defence in the first half.

im glad you included matterson i hope we dont give this guy to much time to develop. Your cant coach the things he lacks

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

yep, those 3 were all exposed badly. I would also let Matterson go next year, he is soft in defence, Crighton will make him redundant. I thought Cordner was playing a lone hand in the pack in the first 30 minutes.

corder is going ok but his insistane on running that line in behind the markers is becoming a bit predictable. I think he would be better severed running a little wider teams seem to have him well covered. He need to mix it up a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          I will say that Napa is lucky Friend was so poor. Napa once again completely stunk. Sure he pulled off a couple hits but they ran straight through him a number of times up the middle and he has zero impact with the ball. I realize some posters will say he is young and in 5 years he will be hitting his peak but seriously this guy is a fraud.
          Why does napa save his hits for the 70th minute?
          can someone tell that lump how to time his runs to be behind the ball carrier. No the first time. Simply not the brains to learn......
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

corder is going ok but his insistane on running that line in behind the markers is becoming a bit predictable. I think he would be better severed running a little wider teams seem to have him well covered. He need to mix it up a bit
            Agreed. Out of everyone I am guessing hes missing The Snitz. They had that flat ball thingy going real well for the past 7-8 seasons now.

Id use him as the decoy for a while. He hasn't broken the line this season from memory.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Friendy should be halfback & Cronk should be hooker.

Comment

Working...
              X