Jake Friend F.... right off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

JT were was Cronk on this last tackle though and during the game - Cronk had a very poor game along with many others too one has to say- only LM could say he did his best with limited opportunities and would have easily been players player.
    Cronk was rightfully waiting for the bloody ball to be given to him, should Cronk have to move to dummy half to get rid off the Friend brain snaps? Both halves need better distribution from the dummy half
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
      im not defending friend...hes been rubbish...but last year pearce was the scapegoat, this year its friend, and yes he shouldnt be captain, but if we get rid of him and were terrible next year, itll be someone else...o think weve actually regressed after tonight ....were worse then last year by a long way i might add
      A lot of people have long considered them both to be a major problem. Removing Pearce was like cutting out a small part of the cancer. Friend and the front row the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

Cronk was rightfully waiting for the bloody ball to be given to him, should Cronk have to move to dummy half to get rid off the Friend brain snaps? Both halves need better distribution from the dummy half
        But Friend is not a creative running hooker, never has been and he knows he isn't it, but on last tackle he decides I will run down the blindside for fun.
        Just do your job and pass the ball to Cronk and get out of the way. Strap it to your wrist...LAST TACKLE GIVE TO CRONK. Can't hurt Jake..give it a go.

Comment

Pearce>Fergo>Try

Friend>?

Cronk>Vunivalu>Try

Pearce>Knights

Cronk>Fergo/Manu>Matto>Try

Friend>?

Comment

Friend had a ordinary game along with about 14 others. To just keep banging on about how bad friend is ridiculous . Souths dominated up the middle it almost looked like boys vs men at times. No team can win a game if they cant at least compete in the ruck. I thought we where very lucky to still be in the game at half time. 25 missed tackes at half time. The bondi wall had a huge hole in the middle of it .

Comment

we can knock Pearce all we like as he is an airhead but he was always worth and guaranteed at leasttwo tries or more to our team.
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I have a question that’s been bought up in the pastre Friend..
                If Robbo is so enamoured with him and wants to pick him every week,why can’t he play lock?
                He defends strong and his running game won’t be depended on as much as at 9..
                Radley can start at 9 with Baptiste and Friend can come off the bench as a lock?

Comment

Team will be the same vs Dragons , with Collins coming in I think to cover SST.
                  I would like Friend to have a run at Wyong , but it wont happen , and we will have to put up with this crap all season.

Reece Robinson is gone , any team that is smart will bomb him relentlessly , guaranteed he will drop one in six or worse.
                  Painful to watch.

Fergo run away form the sideline , looks like he learnt , lets hope he can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    we can knock Pearce all we like as he is an airhead but he was always worth and guaranteed at leasttwo tries or more to our team.
                    A season
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                      I have a question that’s been bought up in the pastre Friend..
                      If Robbo is so enamoured with him and wants to pick him every week,why can’t he play lock?
                      He defends strong and his running game won’t be depended on as much as at 9..
                      Radley can start at 9 with Baptiste and Friend can come off the bench as a lock?
                      I love this idea. Friend is actually a good running forward. And by benching Liu we wouldn’t be missing much cause he hasn’t kept up his form from last season.

Comment

Not only friend but we have a lot of brain dead players. Mitchell is really trying to improve and he was our best last night. We need to try different things as this just isn’t working. Friend hogging the ball is chokingbour attack.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I love this idea. Friend is actually a good running forward. And by benching Liu we wouldn’t be missing much cause he hasn’t kept up his form from last season.
                          Still doubt Robbo will change anything..

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                            Cronk had a very quite game one has to say and looked very unhappy with the way he is playing - I think Gussy nailed it - he`s being asked to play a different way he is not happy with as is Tedesco - Freddy too - only way we can score is via kicks he said numerous times - no offloads either to mention- defence was b grade too.
                            Hang on!!! Where's R6? He wouldn't like it that Gus said something about how Cronk is being asked to play going by his response to the same assumptions by Gus that I made in another thread.

Comment

Being at the game last night I forget how many times I was cursing Jake for his stupid kicks, poor service from dummy half, throw in some missed tackles contributing to Souths breaks.
                              It was frustrating to watch. He is really overplaying his hand.
                              Maybe a week or two at Wyong would rejuvenate him. It worked for Latrell.

Comment

You just have to compare the games of Cook and Friend in attack. Cook killed us. So did Friend.

It’s a massive call but it was there for all to see. Radley is not even a nine but he has to be our main nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X