RTS (Return to Sydney) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

$500K for a winger - you're kidding me aren't you? Not to mention we would be lucky to have $50K spare in our cap next year, let alone $500K.
    As I understand it NC, he's going to fulfil his 2018 commitments to the Warriors and look to move back in 2019. I think the cap is meant to reviewed again for that year, and with other player movements, who knows what cap space we would have available.

I still think there's no chance in hell he'd come back to us though, simply because I don't think he'd play anywhere but fullback.

Comment

team is yet to peak over 2018

likely no room unless he accepts same money as Gordon, winger or centre maybe
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Rts no we dont want him? Not , Make a great centre , imagine trying to defent rts 1 on 1 in the centres

Comment

$500K for a winger - you're kidding me aren't you? Not to mention we would be lucky to have $50K spare in our cap next year, let alone $500K.
          He is more than just a winger, obviously a fullback, can fill in at 5/8 and pretty much could fill any hole. He would be great value at that price. I think Penrith would be the best fit for him though.

Comment

RTS could still demand big money from a number of clubs/codes. As if he would take massive unders to play wing for Easts.

We don't need him. Easts to have the best backline in the comp in 2018

Comment

He will never be back with us, that's not even worth discussing.

IF he was to come back to the NRL, it would definitely be in Sydney and my bet is he would end up @ Penrith or @ the Bulldogs.

Comment

I'd pay $500K for him to play on the wing.

Teddy and Gordon don't exactly have the best injury records and Latrell is best in the centres.
                Last edited by Vasco; 09-13-2017, 09:03 PM.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I dont think Politis was very impressed with the way he and his manager went about things last time around.I would be suprised if he comes back to the roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                    If he turns up at the front door, we should treat him like you would a gyppo offering to tarmac your drive.
                    Report him to A Current Affair and sic the Lesbo on him?
                    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Before or after you read my post?
                      It wasn't wee!
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Would take him back in a heartebeat.

Could make a killer three-quarter.

Comment

Return To Sender!

Comment

No way should we take him back, would be a lesson to anyone else thinking of breaking ranks that once they leave there is no coming back. We have a great club with a great future, are almost always competitive, they should be lining up to play for us. Anyway, he hasn't really convinced me he his knee is fully ok, the way he used to sidestep requires side loads and twisting forces, sure they can repair the acl, but cartilage is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                              Rts no we dont want him? Not , Make a great centre , imagine trying to defent rts 1 on 1 in the centres
                              Then imagine him trying to defend in the centres...

Comment

As Gus is fond of saying No No No No No, Roger had an opportunity at the Roosters and could have become a Rooster legend if he stayed with the club but chose the fast money at the Warriors instead. Too bad really as the club would have looked after him in the long term anyway as they look after all the long term players.

Comment

Working...
                                X