No announcement yet.

RTS (Return to Sydney) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take him on the wing in a heartbeat. But that would involve a massive pay cut. Some other club will pay him fullback money.

Comment

I love RTS and what he achieved at the club but

Teddy >>>>>>> RTS

Comment

I love Roger but yeah it's not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          I would take him on the wing in a heartbeat. But that would involve a massive pay cut. Some other club will pay him fullback money.
          Who would he replace? Not holding it against him, but the club has moved on at great expense after backing him as a future start then losing him to ridiculous $$$.

Teddy, Toops and Latrell are all locked in long-term. Fergo, Manu and [Matterson] all want spots and Gordon's willing to play for beer money because he loves the sport.

I'm sure we'd welcome back RTS if he wanted to come back for the right price. However, we've already scored a marquee fullback who has a bright future with the club.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Gordon's willing to play for beer money because he loves the
            I would love him to play again in 2019 for beer money - and then onto coaching for us.

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
              I reckon if he leaves the warriors he will go back to rugby.
              NZ rugby have plenty of outside backs that would be now light years ahead of him in Rugby. He may make it but unlike SBW who is a freak of nature due to his size as well as his ability I dont know if Roger will achieve the same heights if he went back.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                RTS siblings and both parents live in Sydney.
                So much for being homesick eh?

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Yeah I reckon the Bulldogs would be keen.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

like i said in another tread about this, tell him his right wing spot will be open

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him at right centre. Centre money is not a bad deal. I know he wasn't great this year but plenty aren't 1st season back from a knee recon. He'll be better next year. Imagine that back 5:

Teddy
                      Toops
                      Latrell
                      RTS
                      Fergo

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        I wouldn't mind seeing him at right centre. Centre money is not a bad deal. I know he wasn't great this year but plenty aren't 1st season back from a knee recon. He'll be better next year. Imagine that back 5:

Teddy
                        Toops
                        Latrell
                        RTS
                        Fergo
                        I just wet myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          So much for being homesick eh?
                          Talk at the time was that RTS was leaving for family reasons. No true as they all live in Sydney today and did when he left Sydney.

Comment

Give him the 500k we offered him earlier, sit him on the wing. Nice back up for when teddy is in origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I just wet myself!
                              Before or after you read my post?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                                Give him the 500k we offered him earlier, sit him on the wing. Nice back up for when teddy is in origin.
                                $500K for a winger - you're kidding me aren't you? Not to mention we would be lucky to have $50K spare in our cap next year, let alone $500K.
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X