No announcement yet.

Nrlw 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rather watch ism playing mixed netball myself.
    Not into womens League, Union, UFC, Boxing, Body Building or cricket. I follow the Sydney Swifts in the netball & have been to a few games & its good. Ash Barty is a fantastic female tennis player & I like watching her.
    The World Championship women's pole dancing is unreal they are so fit & what some of those girls can do is unbelievable, I enjoy the Womens Beach Volley Ball also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Id rather watch ism playing mixed netball myself.
      Not into womens League, Union, UFC, Boxing, Body Building or cricket. I follow the Sydney Swifts in the netball & have been to a few games & its good. Ash Barty is a fantastic female tennis player & I like watching her.
      The World Championship women's pole dancing is unreal they are so fit & what some of those girls can do is unbelievable, I enjoy the Womens Beach Volley Ball also.
      You're keen on these type's of Pole Dancing ?

Last edited by King Salvo; 01-22-2022, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

You're keen on this type's of Pole Dancing ?

One of your best King. Hilarious.

Comment

If you truly support the Chooks you support all the sides
          Thanks for telling me how to support my team mate. This is typical of woke behaviour, telling me how I have to be. You are way off base on this. I don't watch lower grades, I'm interested in seeing league played at the most elite level I can. I have other things in my life that are more important than garbage footy.

Some of you need to have a good look at yourself it's 2022 not 1822
          I have no issue with women playing league. I do take issue with information about it polluting my news feeds, and it being subsidised.

Originally posted by jism
          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

no one's saying you have to like women playing league but if they want to play then good luck to them. no way is it being woke to support women playing in the roosters jersey - you can complain about batter instead of batsman as much as you want but still enjoy league played in a different way.
            the club gets most of the big calls right and they've decided that the nrlw is something to support so why not give the move the benefit of the doubt? robbo has been a particularly vocal supporter of the nrlw so you can take your issues about women playing league to him, but he's got a track record of doing what's right for the roosters, so good luck with that.

Comment

I think it's great that we have an NRLW comp and that Easts are represented. I enjoy watching it.

Just hope that it doesn't get hijacked with the transgender thing that's infiltrated the Olympics and other sports. Biological males will always be stronger and it's not a level playing field. Dangerous too depending on the sport.

Anyway that's a whole nutha show....Go the women!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                no one's saying you have to like women playing league but if they want to play then good luck to them.
                I agree.
                no way is it being woke to support women playing in the roosters jersey
                It is woke behaviour to try to force opinions and actions on others, same for the extreme right as well btw. I'm not saying that women shouldn't play league, just that I don't enjoy it.
                you can complain about batter instead of batsman as much as you want but still enjoy league played in a different way.
                See, now there you go. Telling me how I should be, just leave it alone. This is my point about woke behaviour. Virtue signalling. Cancel culture. Micro aggressions. Bah.
                The club gets most of the big calls right and they've decided that the nrlw is something to support so why not give the move the benefit of the doubt?
                The club and Robbo' have no choice. In the current environment cancel culture would destroy Robbo' and be a bad look for the club. In any case I have given the NRLW a go, and it's not for me. I'm happy for the NRLW to continue.
                robbo has been a particularly vocal supporter of the nrlw so you can take your issues about women playing league to him
                From my earlier post. I have no issue with women playing league. I just don't think it's worth my time.
                but he's got a track record of doing what's right for the roosters, so good luck with that.
                Good luck with what?

Jesus this thread is painful, I should have known better than to try to contribute.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Can't watch the women's game myself, I have tried, but I just can't get into it. It's like Under 12's C grade. With zero skills. That said I am glad we have a side in the women's comp. Good for the Roosters brand.

Comment

I gave it a go to watch and I'm not into it, but I have absolutely no problem with women playing rugby league.

What I do have a huge problem with is the NRLW getting billed above the NSW and QLD Cup competitions. Last time we had a State Championship game on Grand Final day for instance, they were forced to play their thrilling high-quality decider at mid-day in front of a couple of hundred people to accommodate the women playing a curtain-raiser to the NRL.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                      I agree.

It is woke behaviour to try to force opinions and actions on others, same for the extreme right as well btw. I'm not saying that women shouldn't play league, just that I don't enjoy it.

See, now there you go. Telling me how I should be, just leave it alone. This is my point about woke behaviour. Virtue signalling. Cancel culture. Micro aggressions. Bah.

The club and Robbo' have no choice. In the current environment cancel culture would destroy Robbo' and be a bad look for the club. In any case I have given the NRLW a go, and it's not for me. I'm happy for the NRLW to continue.

From my earlier post. I have no issue with women playing league. I just don't think it's worth my time.

Good luck with what?

Jesus this thread is painful, I should have known better than to try to contribute.
                      6 quotes! that'll help my %s

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                        Can't watch the women's game myself, I have tried, but I just can't get into it. It's like Under 12's C grade. With zero skills. That said I am glad we have a side in the women's comp. Good for the Roosters brand.
                        If under 12's you should go to their training sessions and see the work they put in and also volunteer to be a human tackle bag -- I am sure Hannah Southwell would love to tackle you under 12's C grade style.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1004779829934600
                        Last edited by King Salvo; 01-23-2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

You're keen on these type's of Pole Dancing ?

Gold

Comment

Thanks for telling me how to support my team mate. This is typical of woke behaviour, telling me how I have to be. You are way off base on this. I don't watch lower grades, I'm interested in seeing league played at the most elite level I can. I have other things in my life that are more important than garbage footy.

I have no issue with women playing league. I do take issue with information about it polluting my news feeds, and it being subsidised.

Don't you know there is now such a thing as a wrong opinion
                            it's 2022 unfortunately the good old days are long gone

Comment

King can you post some more pole dancing please.

Comment

That's an elitist view though in only watching games played at the elite level only - do you also believe society should be run and led by the elite?

You're missing a lot then as you see players coming through the pathways and grades and developing into NRL level players as after all they don't all of a sudden become NRL players overnight.

It was great that the NSWRL live streamed Andrew Johns/Laurie Daley Cups/ Tarsha Gale Cup/ Harold Matthews/SG Ball/ Jersey Flegg/ NSW Womens Premiership/NSW Country Championship games including finals on their Facebook site page in 2021.

Sydney and Central Coast Roosters did well in all these comps and there is a host of promising young players across these Chooks sides that I will be keen to see how they develop and progress.

Reason why the Chooks have under 13/14 and 15's development squads and an elite under 17's Squad
                                Last edited by King Salvo; 01-23-2022, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X