Nrlw 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    King can you post some more pole dancing please.

Comment

Last edited by King Salvo; 01-23-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Comment

Your on fire King. Thats excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

If under 12's you should go to their training sessions and see the work they put in and also volunteer to be a human tackle bag -- I am sure Hannah Southwell would love to tackle you under 12's C grade style.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1004779829934600
            You like the women's game. Good for you. Not everyone else does. Shouldn't be that difficult a concept for you to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

i don't care if it's batsman or batter but i can see a logical reason for calling it batter (a lot of girls play cricket). i can't see a logical reason for complaining about the change to batter. worried it's the first step to having your dick cut off lol?
              Ouch! Guess that would make me a permanent non batter .

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Ouch! Guess that would make me a permanent non batter .
                or maybe a permanent non batsman?

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

or maybe a permanent non batsman?
                  Give me Batwoman anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Give me Batwoman anyday.
                    we have a winner

Comment

• Not womens NRL footy related but female related
                      HOW GOOD IS ASH BARTY. I dont usually watch tennis but I watched her game last night & I was so proud & happy for her, Ash Barty is a pocket rocket sensation who is so humble & just so lovely, she is the quiet achiever & is a TRUE AUSSIE CHAMPION.

Comment

• yep, if people doubted her as world no 1 before they can't now. played great throughout the fortnight and coming back from 1-5 in the second set last night was pretty gutsy

Comment

• How good was the women’s test match cricket!

And go Ash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            Not womens NRL footy related but female related
                            HOW GOOD IS ASH BARTY. I dont usually watch tennis but I watched her game last night & I was so proud & happy for her, Ash Barty is a pocket rocket sensation who is so humble & just so lovely, she is the quiet achiever & is a TRUE AUSSIE CHAMPION.
                            Very well said Mickie. I'm not a huge tennis fan but she deserves all the accolades she gets. You hit the nail on the head when you said she is so humble. Very much an inspiration. Nick Kyrgios would do well to take a leaf out of her book.

I did watch the game and I thought it was played in very good spirit and Danielle Collins consolation speech was as gracious as they get - kudos to her as well. Also great to see Evonne Goolagong Cawley present the winning trophy which will no doubt have upset Latrell Mitchell to some degree.
                            "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Working...
                            X