Nrlw 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

You just enjoy your grandson not being able to get a job because of "gender equality targets".

Or better still, your wife can enjoy coming out of the toilet at Randwick Ritz to see a bunch of men in there because the toilet caters to "women and gender neutral". That happened to my wife recently.

Just get on that virtue signalling bandwagon. Won't be long before you are thrown off it by a "more deserving sub-set".
    I am sure the Women will have different toilets to the Men when playing double headers as well as change rooms - How many change rooms are there for the New SFS - Should be at least 4 - 2 for each club - One for Men and One for Women.

You will happy to know that they have Gender Neutral Bathrooms at the AO this year

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/gender-n...4-bd4f0c261b67

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
      Can they sell tickets? Fill a small ground? No.

In the UFC the women are genuinely interesting and people want to see them. Who wants to pay money to watch WNRL?
      They had a large crowd(10,515) and TV viewing audience (1,6 million) for the Women's SOO game played at North Sydney Oval pre-covid in 2019- So one can say the support is there which will only increase.- More sponsors will jump on board too

That is if one considers UFC a sport let alone of some interest.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

They had a large crowd(10,515) and TV viewing audience (1,6 million) for the Women's SOO game played at North Sydney Oval pre-covid in 2019- So one can say the support is there which will only increase.- More sponsors will jump on board too

That is if one considers UFC a sport let alone of some interest.
        I was going to say fair enough but then you suggest UFC is not sport? Dude it is absolutely massive. The women are genuine stars. Men's NRL will never be 10% as popular as UFC.

Comment

Some of that NRLW forwards would fit into a NRL forward pack.

Comment

I enjoy it - there’s a purity to it that in some ways makes it even more enjoyable than the NRL.

I mean, I’m not watching it all that much but when I do it’s quite fun.
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I was going to say fair enough but then you suggest UFC is not sport? Dude it is absolutely massive. The women are genuine stars. Men's NRL will never be 10% as popular as UFC.
              UFC is not something that many can do though compared to other individual and team sports - top 10 sports in World for an example - Football/Cricket/Field Hockey/Tennis/Volleyball/Table Tennis/Baseball/Golf/Basketball/NFL- Sports Anyone can play with limited or no ability. Doesn't have to be a competition type involvement - a few folk can get together and play for fun.

The average Joe or Jane couldn't get in a UFC ring though even for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                I enjoy it - there’s a purity to it that in some ways makes it even more enjoyable than the NRL.

I mean, I’m not watching it all that much but when I do it’s quite fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                  Some of that NRLW forwards would fit into a NRL forward pack.
                  And some of the NRL forwards would fit well into the NRLW packs.

Comment

I don't.

And I am sick of having women's cricket and NRL thrust upon me. It's garbage.
                    Womens AFL is the worst of the lot. It's that bad it does more harm than good for womens sport i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

And some of the NRL forwards would fit well into the NRLW packs.
                      I give you 'Nate the grape Butcher'....yes yes I'm a flog and i know 99% on here love the marshmallow

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

I am sure the Women will have different toilets to the Men when playing double headers as well as change rooms - How many change rooms are there for the New SFS - Should be at least 4 - 2 for each club - One for Men and One for Women.

You will happy to know that they have Gender Neutral Bathrooms at the AO this year

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/gender-n...4-bd4f0c261b67
                        Next season expect to see six trans that look like JWH turn up in our forward pack.

Comment

there are women who want to play footy and good luck to them!
                          calling it woke bullshit is anti-woke bullshit if only cos there's a sound business case to support a women's league - if more women get into the sport then the nrl will have more fans.
                          hard to know how we'll go this year - it's early days for the comp and there are a lot of women who haven't played nrlw who could go alright.
                          anyway, hope we do well.

Comment

Woke bullshit.

Couldn't be less interested.

We aren't even allowed to say "batsman" anymore...
                            Lol, is this for real? What is it now? “Batter up” like in Major League Baseball?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Lol, is this for real? What is it now? “Batter up” like in Major League Baseball?
                              Yes they say “batter” now. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post
                                I can’t wait for the NRLW! I really get into it. Jess and Issy are massive additions this year, shame we could get Charlotte Caslick again as well!
                                Caslick was a good perve.

Comment

Working...
                                X