Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bon Voyage, Mitchell Pearce (and don't come back!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

everyone knew his end of sets were poor, we made 2 gfs and won 3 mp's with him at half , his getting injured at the end of 15 maybe cost us a premiership.

don't dare say we succeeded despite him, a half is the fulcrum of a team , guy could play , not as well as cooper , but best nsw had tp offer .so stop the hate. guy loved the club.
    I've never doubted his passion for the club...though his antics on Australia Day 2016 might bring that question but his lack of actual ability in his enforced position (whose decision was it? And why was it never changed) is my major problem.

He's going to be an S.E.P. so it's N.M.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I've never doubted his passion for the club...though his antics on Australia Day 2016 might bring that question but his lack of actual ability in his enforced position (whose decision was it? And why was it never changed) is my major problem.

He's going to be an S.E.P. so it's N.M.P.
      yea his antics were a bit dumb that day and yea essentially rolled our 16 season, but by god that pumishment was way , way over the top when comparing to others. beyond ridiculous .

Comment

Working...
      X