Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bon Voyage, Mitchell Pearce (and don't come back!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Voyage, Mitchell Pearce (and don't come back!)

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mitchel...4-e32a618f40f0

Harsh, while not the world's best player he bleed for this club .,
    "You know who you are and who I mean so stay the hell away from me "

Comment

The best thing he ever did over at newy was kiss his badge having his moment in the light.

Poor bugger maybe he will do something similar to reassure the Catalans fans while over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
        Harsh, while not the world's best player he bleed for this club .,
        Yep... brought energy to the field and won the 2013 premiership.

We recruited his arch enemy (at Origin level) over him and he made it clear that he wanted to be a HB, not an understudy. Him leaving freed up $$$ for us to win B2B premierships.

Not my favourite player and he had his off-field issues. However, I don't hold any long-term grudges. He's an ex player who we've already farewelled. Best wishes to him...

Comment

Very mean spirited post about a guy that won a premiership with Easts. Pathetic really.

Comment

Good luck to the bloke. Hopefully he’ll thrive over there.

And there’s the added bonus of French women. Ooh-la-la

Comment

Good luck to him, never rose to the heights we expected of him, but did give his all for us . Shame he wasn’t as good as we wanted him to be, he was a good club player. The blame he copped for the SOO losses was unfair as NSW were up against a unique period for Qld .

Comment

I think Pearcey banged Johnny's mum.

Comment

Seemed to give 100% every time he took the field for us.

NSW had no halves and he was the best we had against possibly the greatest team ever outside of Kangaroo teams, apparently us losing was all his fault

Also victim of the harshest penalty i have ever seen , not just on the sporting field, for someone who did not break a single law. FFS Naden was doing blow the night before the GF and it.barely made headlines. Mitch was paraded like a pedo or murderer.

Hope he kills it over there

Thanks for busting your ass and bleeding for our great club Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Very mean spirited post about a guy that won a premiership with Easts. Pathetic really.
                    100% agree. A stinking turd of a post.
                    Pearce always gave 100%, he was never a half , his courage exceeded his skills. should have been a lock, hooker or 14. If he had stayed he would have 2 more premierships and would have been very handy this year.
                    He will kill it in Super league. Good luck to him.

Comment

Got us back into the game in the 2013 GF when he made a great pass for Guerra’s try. Always tried his hardest for us and truly loved the club. Don’t understand all the hate for him, most halves could only dream of having a career like Pearce’s.
                      https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...hallenge-2003/

Comment

Wish him the best, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                          Got us back into the game in the 2013 GF when he made a great pass for Guerra’s try. Always tried his hardest for us and truly loved the club. Don’t understand all the hate for him, most halves could only dream of having a career like Pearce’s.
                          Agreed. I don't love him as our best player ever or anything, but he helped win us a GF (a very difficult one where we were behind with very little time on the clock).

Not gonna engage in shyte-talking an him. Not every half wins a GF, captains their club and plays Origin. He's made some mistakes regarding his personal life. That cost him his job with us (a club he loved to bits) and his proposed marriage, weeks before the wedding He's paid for all that and moved on. We should do the same and remember the good times rather than hating on our own club.

2013 Was a highlight... 2016 can be forgotten (along with Joe Burgess, Jayden Nikorima, Jackson Hastings, Corn-dawg and Slime Ankle). Some years simply weren't meant to be.
                          Last edited by ism22; 11-15-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Good luck in France Pearcy. Hope you kill it over there. I still wish he had stayed with us and become a one club player. Oh well, water under the bridge now.

Comment

Just glad he didnt break our club record or finish his career here, the amount of off field dramas he brought to this club, far more than ever reported in the media, The Teflon kid was a protected species. Sulked like a little bitch and kissed the Spewcastle badge, showed as much class as Latrell the victim Mitchell.

It would have been more exciting news if he signed on with Souffs
                              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                              X