Clear All

Originally posted by milanja View Post

without injury or suspension, we would of had a minimum of 5
    could even have had
    teddy, toops, keary, rads, cords, gus, lindsay
    not to mention bmoz and jmoz who would let no one down

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
      I dont understand why we discuss ori9in.
      i would if we dont contribute to this finacial farce for nein.... Money grab money...
      Last time I watched it was the last time Roy and H.G. took the mickey out of it...mid-2000's wasn't it?

Comment

I am happy for Toups to concentrate on the Roosters but I imagine he would be disappointed. Strange decision but I guess the flavour of the month is more exciting.

Comment

I think its a bigger slap in Toops face that Campbell Graham gets a spot in the extended squad. He has 1 good game in 5 then 4 duds.
          I am glad there is only 1 Rooster in the NSW team and as someone recently said SOO is really only for QLD's benefit anyway
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

He will be next in line if either winger is injured or has a poor game - Wests Tigers get a leg up though with 5 or 6 Riff players out as they play this week.

Comment

Penrith and the Storm have been the dominant teams over the past two years and they deserve to make up the majority of rep teams.
              I'm quite happy not to have any origin players let Toops keep punching out big numbers for us.
              To'o has been a tank on those early yardage sets for the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

As if we are obligated to follow NSW for a made up rivalry of 3 games a year over a club we have followed for 20 plus rounds for 20, 30 or more years...Shitheads don't tell me whom I should follow...I'll make my own choices thank you very much, and as much as I agree about Luai, I'm happier Latrines little angry pal Cody wont be there.
                Cody dropped out of my top three most hated a few weeks back - replaced by Gamble from Brisbane the first time I saw him play.

Now Rapana then the length of the straight to Gamble and Luai.

Comment

Double Steamer? Where do we get that one from? I've never been up on all these nicknames sorry. I appreciate the team lists from people too, but could I humbly request we include real names so simpletons like me don't have to sit there for five minutes working out who we're talking about? (though process of elimination made this one very easy).
                  Last edited by ccfc bondi; 05-31-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I am crossing my fingers that NSW can win game 1 , but I'm not entirely convinced that is going to happen now that the side has been named.
                    The NSW hooker is crap, so are both second rowers, halfback is limited, Too is susceptible under the high ball, and the interchange is s*#t.
                    If NSW lose the game, expect an epic failure in these positions.
                    If NSW manage to win the game, it will be off the speed and power of the three-quarter line.

Comment

and of course well done to teddy for being captain. hope he lifts the shield this year

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                        I am crossing my fingers that NSW can win game 1 , but I'm not entirely convinced that is going to happen now that the side has been named.
                        The NSW hooker is crap, so are both second rowers, halfback is limited, Too is susceptible under the high ball, and the interchange is s*#t.
                        If NSW lose the game, expect an epic failure in these positions.
                        If NSW manage to win the game, it will be off the speed and power of the three-quarter line.
                        Is this proven though? They mentioned that penrith have only conceded two tries from kicks all year, even if they were both due to him, it’s not that bad. Tommy turbo will be on that side also, so has some good back up next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                          Double Steamer? Where do we get that one from? I've never been up on all these nicknames sorry. I appreciate the team lists from people too, but could I humbly request we include real names so simpletons like me don't have to sit there for five minutes working out who we're talking about? (though process of elimination made this one very easy).
                          Happy to let free speech go, but also would be happy to not see tupou referred to as either the giraffe or shit. He is too much of a Rooster Legend. Wont be losing any sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                            The Double Steamer would be 2poos.
                            Back in the day someone gave Anthony Tupou that name and it has carried over.

Comment

Qld the underdogs - its farcical, and so too the series that’s all about Qld, the broadcast and Sportsbet dollars.

Comment

Damien Cook and Jake Trbojevic?

I'm not lovin this Blues team on paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X