• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    Damien Cook and Jake Trbojevic?

I'm not lovin this Blues team on paper.
    Tariq Sims.....wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post
      Sorry. As good as Tupou has been both Addo-Carr and To’o have been better.

They deserve to be there
      I call BS. The Giraffe has been one of the best, if not the best winger consistently since 2013. The Penrith winger is useless under a high ball.

Comment

As a few people in my remote workplace say they will only watch game 3 as it will be 1 all and be the decider. The media saturation for the SOO is way over the top compared to the scant coverage the NRL comp receives in the electronic media.

If one didn't know there was a "national" comp they would be under the impression that these 3 games were the only Rugby League played all year.

Mate against Mate State against State is really wearing thin and oh they hate each other too.

SOO just disrupts the comp which takes weeks post SOO to get back to any type of normality.
        Last edited by King Salvo; 06-01-2021, 12:34 AM.

Comment

The one purpose of SOO is to sell tv rights to overseas networks at 6 figure prices. Rugby League in my opinion is stuffed with new laws snd rules every season ruining the game as a competitive sport and spectacle. The momentum of the game is controlled by the man in the middle and the bunker and its no longer about which team is best but more about which team the ref sided with most.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
          X