X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lessssssssss goooooooo choooooooks

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      With rumours of no Walker I wonder if we can make a 13 out of the players not playing tonight.

2. Brett Morris
      3. Drew Hutchison
      4. Angus Crichton
      5. Billy Smith
      6. Luke Keary
      7. Sam Walker
      8. Lindsay Collins
      9. Sam Verrills
      11. Boyd Cordner
      12. Victor Radley
      13. Jake Friend
      That is looking like a pretty competitive team actually. Plenty of $$$ on the sideline!

Comment

I must say it’s a little disappointing if we are resting a player given the way our season has been going with injuries and suspensions thus far..

Unless a player has an injury preventing him from playing surely we need all fit available players out there trying to win every game possible.

I just don’t think we are in a position to be resting players given the circumstances..

Comment

Suaalii centre, Manu 5/8 and Egan Butcher onto the bench with Sam Walker as 18th man.

Comment

All the rumours confirmed - Walker, Manu, Egan B.

Comment

Suaalii in Walker reserve... interesting

Comment

Robbo sending Walker a message?

Comment

Yeah smells a little bit of a dropping
                  edit: so to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                    Yeah, it's "have a rest, you're playing busted and you need two weeks off."

If the Roosters can't beat a team that is tearing itself apart with half the team wanting to leave with the hooker (not the first time that's happened down in Canberra) then they should just give it up now.

Comment

I think it was always the plan to give him a rest

carrying numerous niggling injuries against a bigger Raiders team, makes sense

2 weeks off and comes back in rd14 healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Yeah, it's "have a rest, you're playing busted and you need two weeks off."

If the Roosters can't beat a team that is tearing itself apart with half the team wanting to leave with the hooker (not the first time that's happened down in Canberra) then they should just give it up now.
                        Yes fair enough Johnny,hope it doesn’t back fire on us..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

I think it was always the plan to give him a rest

carrying numerous niggling injuries against a bigger Raiders team, makes sense

2 weeks off and comes back in rd14 healthy
                          Yes makes sense when you put it like that, hope we find attack without Sammy!

Comment

Yes fair enough Johnny,hope it doesn’t back fire on us..
                            I hope it doesn't too. But after last week, I think the Roosters will be in a mood.

Comment

hes being rested its obvious hes pretty banged, only a very small 18 year old that cant play every week. 2 weeks rest to have a season of joy, dont mind if we do.

shoudl come back in round 14 with cordner, verrills and crichton. ohh momma i cant wait.

im still feeling good about tonight, hopefully the rookies off the bench try to prove something tonight

Comment

robbo to walker: mate, i'm thrilled with the way you've started and i will take care of you until next year when you'll put on a few more kilos.

but it also throws the cat amongst the pigeons - if both joeys play well, we will have different options ...

Comment

Working...
                                X