No announcement yet.

LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations but there's a pattern here - leaked one sided affidavits to News limited. What looks very much like a set up during an access visit followed by discussions with a lawyer and PR and a subsequent police charge. A slap on the wrist penalty that doesn't at all satisfy what appears to be a very vengeful f-i-l. A proposed Appeal that in all likelihood would expunge the earlier Local Court conviction.
    When analysed this latest one, too, isn't a big bust - overlooked rego (common as Skeez has pointed out). No NSW licence? Does he have an International one? Coke on the weekend? Who doesn't? - no really big deal here.
    I know the Braemar Rd well, there are four sets of lights between the 'Gong and the freeway and speeding is uncommon. I've never seen a copper there but he wasn't done for speeding anyway. For some reason he was singled out. "I will destroy you and your career". This is a battle in the court of public opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      Stick to the gags Coat
      I've seen the sign on the clubhouse door where you and Splinters hang out.

"My enemies enemy is my friend".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

no.

Comment

• i mean, good heavens, why would i see a roosters fan (you) as an enemy?

Comment

My doorman wants his coat back. He said you don’t expunge his ideals. He also said that the cabbie has more of a clue what’s happening out there than the bloke sat at his desk toggling between the Tele and Seek
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
              Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations but there's a pattern here - leaked one sided affidavits to News limited. What looks very much like a set up during an access visit followed by discussions with a lawyer and PR and a subsequent police charge. A slap on the wrist penalty that doesn't at all satisfy what appears to be a very vengeful f-i-l. A proposed Appeal that in all likelihood would expunge the earlier Local Court conviction.
              When analysed this latest one, too, isn't a big bust - overlooked rego (common as Skeez has pointed out). No NSW licence? Does he have an International one? Coke on the weekend? Who doesn't? - no really big deal here.
              I know the Braemar Rd well, there are four sets of lights between the 'Gong and the freeway and speeding is uncommon. I've never seen a copper there but he wasn't done for speeding anyway. For some reason he was singled out. "I will destroy you and your career". This is a battle in the court of public opinion.
              Because he was driving an unregistered vehicle mate!!! If he wasn't he wouldn't have been pulled over. You do realise the police cars have scanners that automatically pick up the licence plates of passing cars and scan them???????

Register your car (which I have managed to do all my life, it's not really that hard!) and you don't get pulled over. It's really that simple.

Comment

• So, vermin are favourites for the title this year according to the latest NRL poll. With their recruitment of mansour and arrow (naturally completed without a hint of cap-cheating insinuation), their retention of other key players, and the "let's do it for coach smiley" motivation, well, the players themselves are believers. Time will tell, but I'd like to see them miss the eight altogether or a straight sets exit from the 2021 finals series at worst.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

if you think we have different politics and that's imp to you and you see me as an enemy then i guess that's up to you but as for me - life's too short for enemies

Comment

• We need to knock them out of the finals to erase the embarrassment of last year.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations but there's a pattern here - leaked one sided affidavits to News limited. What looks very much like a set up during an access visit followed by discussions with a lawyer and PR and a subsequent police charge. A slap on the wrist penalty that doesn't at all satisfy what appears to be a very vengeful f-i-l. A proposed Appeal that in all likelihood would expunge the earlier Local Court conviction.
                      HI PC. I'm glad you said 'Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations'. SB is clearly not the smartest tool in the shed. He would appear to have got by in life by being a thug and bully. He's had all his blokey rugby league media mates supporting him all these years, covering up his little indiscretions. I'll never forget when those nude pics came to light before the final against the Roosters, the pathetic fawning commentary from Rabs, Joey and co on Nine. 'Poor Sam this, poor Sam that....he's had such a terrible week'. Maybe he should have been told to pull his head in a long time ago instead of being allowed to get away with things for so long just because he's a great footy player.

I'm not saying his FIL isn't out to get him. But Burgarse needs to take some responsibility himself as do all his blokey mates who have covered up for him for so long. Even Bennett was keen to get rid of him as he knew how much of a liability he was becoming to the vermin and to himself. The bloke needs help. I admit I've never liked him much but he clearly has problems and he needs to sort himself out if he wants to be a good father to his kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

HI PC. I'm glad you said 'Not sayin' that Dewsie is innocent of these allegations'. SB is clearly not the smartest tool in the shed. He would appear to have got by in life by being a thug and bully. He's had all his blokey rugby league media mates supporting him all these years, covering up his little indiscretions. I'll never forget when those nude pics came to light before the final against the Roosters, the pathetic fawning commentary from Rabs, Joey and co on Nine. 'Poor Sam this, poor Sam that....he's had such a terrible week'. Maybe he should have been told to pull his head in a long time ago instead of being allowed to get away with things for so long just because he's a great footy player.

I'm not saying his FIL isn't out to get him. But Burgarse needs to take some responsibility himself as do all his blokey mates who have covered up for him for so long. Even Bennett was keen to get rid of him as he knew how much of a liability he was becoming to the vermin and to himself. The bloke needs help. I admit I've never liked him much but he clearly has problems and he needs to sort himself out if he wants to be a good father to his kids.
                        Pado will love this but if I was his father in law and he had behaved like he did with my daughter I would be out to get the looser as well .Drugs ,violence ,and cheating , who wouldn't want a sin in law like that

Comment

Spot on. Sam has been treated very badly and is the real victim. He is a wonderful human being who is being persecuted by sinister figures manipulated by his evil father-in-law. And what's wrong with picking up your kids in an unregistered vehicle while off-you-face with coke? Who here hasn't done that from time to time? And how was he to know if drugs were affecting his ability to drive? He was a long way from the car park at Souths Juniors so was unable to get the Souths medical staff to surreptitiously take a blood sample.

I'm sure when all of these mitigating circumstances are presented before the appeals court, everyone will apologise - his wife, his father-in-law, Rupert Murdoch, and the police. And I'm sure he'll get full custody of the kids too, model father that he is.

Comment

• Well not ol' Satan that's for certain.

Good comment MR though I don't think Bennett has distanced himself and I'm inclined to be sympathetic having been through the trauma of custody with activist in laws involved back in the day. I know what it does to ones mental state. The sympathy of others doesn't help much but understanding is only human.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Spot on. Sam has been treated very badly and is the real victim. He is a wonderful human being who is being persecuted by sinister figures manipulated by his evil father-in-law. And what's wrong with picking up your kids in an unregistered vehicle while off-you-face with coke? Who here hasn't done that from time to time? And how was he to know if drugs were affecting his ability to drive? He was a long way from the car park at Souths Juniors so was unable to get the Souths medical staff to surreptitiously take a blood sample.

I'm sure when all of these mitigating circumstances are presented before the appeals court, everyone will apologise - his wife, his father-in-law, Rupert Murdoch, and the police. And I'm sure he'll get full custody of the kids too, model father that he is.
                              Finally some common sense.

Comment

Well not ol' Satan that's for certain.

Good comment MR though I don't think Bennett has distanced himself and I'm inclined to be sympathetic having been through the trauma of custody with activist in laws involved back in the day. I know what it does to ones mental state. The sympathy of others doesn't help much but understanding is only human.
                                Yes true Bennett has not distanced himself from Burgess - he's on the coaching staff. But as he is known for his man management I suspect Bennett was well aware of his destructive behavoiur. Before he was retired on medical grounds (yes groan!!), I seem to remember Bennett making numerous comments about Burgarse in the media regarding his on field behaviour and how he needed to act more responsibly. I'm sure this would also be the case off the field, though Bennett is too smart to say that to the media.

The fact of the matter is Burgess knew who his FIL was when he married his daughter. Like I said, I've never liked Burgess. I always thought of him as a thug and bully. Well now he's coming up against his FIL and all his powerful media mates. But they can't do much if you don'tt give them the amunition in the first place. Custody battles are never easy and having it dragged through the media makes it ten times worse and more. Sorry about your past history on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X