LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zac View Post

the cops have technology that can tell if a number plate is unregistered. him being pulled over for that isn't odd. that he was then tested for drugs is odd but maybe he looked wasted
    Nah, nothing suspicious about it. The fact a millionaire is driving an unregistered vehicle would suggest your not thinking straight, this is the sort of behaviour mostly displayed by a person on something. I own a 90k car if its not registered then its not insured under any circumstance. You would have to be a very irresponsible nutcase to drive it even more so in the area he was caught given recent events

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post

Nah, nothing suspicious about it. The fact a millionaire is driving an unregistered vehicle would suggest your not thinking straight, this is the sort of behaviour mostly displayed by a person on something. I own a 90k car if its not registered then its not insured under any circumstance. You would have to be a very irresponsible nutcase to drive it even more so in the area he was caught given recent events
      Just had to upload this about the insurance bit .We are in Noosa for a week at were walking along in the evening and this bloke had tried to launch his kids tinny .Moved it forward and left the handbrake of . Extremely new van full of his work tools and you guessed it , no bloody insurance
      Didn't know

Comment

• Might go check that my car has rego!

UNKNOWING drivers have handed over close to $70 million to the State Government in the past two years, with more than 110,000 caught unregistered since the removal of car rego stickers.

The move to abolish stickers was sold to drivers as ‘making life easier’ — but with some drivers claiming they never received renewal reminders in the post, the annual errand has gone unnoticed, resulting in costly fines of more than $1200.

According to figures obtained from the State Debt Recovery Office, 52,871 penalty notices had already been issued in the first 10 months of this year, raising more than $32.4 million in revenue

That is almost double the $17.4 million raised in the 12 months of 2010, when only 34,085 fines were issued.

In 2013, the first year of NSW having no visible registration stickers, some 58,968 drivers were fined, with a face value of $35.49 million.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Thanks Skeez puts things in better focus. He's pulled over then fishing expedition. If I was representing him I'd subpoena the wife's and the old man's phones and a printout of the police car movements in the lead up to the pull over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
            Thanks Skeez puts things in better focus. He's pulled over then fishing expedition. If I was representing him I'd subpoena the wife's and the old man's phones and a printout of the police car movements in the lead up to the pull over.
            Dont think any of that would be of much help to Dewsbury. If he’s driving around high on the marching powder unregistered and unlicensed he has know one to blame except himself. Even if the evil tory in-laws dobbed him in, I wouldn’t have thought that’s a valid defence.

Comment

Thanks Skeez puts things in better focus. He's pulled over then fishing expedition. If I was representing him I'd subpoena the wife's and the old man's phones and a printout of the police car movements in the lead up to the pull over.
              why cant you just say he has done the wrong thing ? is it that hard, whether or not the fil is a prick or not , sam has put himself in this predicament nobody else .

Comment

You don't see he timing of all this as suss? Dubious decision in a Police Court just a few weeks prior, Appeal pending, Catastrophe! What bad luck but he's a goose isn't he? Come on......
                Paddo you are appearing totally delusional with your defence of him . He did the blow he drove the car unlicensed unregistered so no matter who is out to get him or not all those things were his choice at that time - if someone’s out to get him and he doesn’t do anything wrong they can’t get him. He has been totally irresponsible, disrespectful of the law and everyone else on the roads lives and obviously this is not his first time.

I not going to throw the first stone as a much younger person I have done similar things and it took me a while to learn how disrespectful and reckless that sort of thing is but defending those actions and trying to diminish them by saying someone else is a prick is totally ridiculous.
                Last edited by The Lip; 02-23-2021, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• The last couple of pages of this thread have been hilarious! This Paddo Colt guy is an absolute scream!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                    Might go check that my car has rego!

Not sure how many were fined when there used to be rego stickers but we still receive redo paper by mail or email. In truth how many people actually looked at there rego label and not there paper back in the day to remind then to renew .my wife and I have 2 cars 2 trailers and a boat and at almost 60 still manage to keep track of the due dates and pay and insure our vehicles on time .Think to many people are looking for excuses and reasons to blame others for simply not doing the right thing .Driving unregistered uninsured . unlicensed.drugged are things that can be avoided by simply taking responsibility and doing the right thing. This is a 32 year old grown adult we are talking about not a child .If he doesn't put himself in the situations he does then they don't happen .He would do better to grow a set of balls and show his kids he can take responsibility for his actions instead of blaming others that way he may be able to earn there respect and stay an important part of there lives rather than an continuing embarrassment to them and himself .Great footballer doesn't make for a great Father or husband .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Not sure how many were fined when there used to be rego stickers but we still receive redo paper by mail or email. In truth how many people actually looked at there rego label and not there paper back in the day to remind then to renew .my wife and I have 2 cars 2 trailers and a boat and at almost 60 still manage to keep track of the due dates and pay and insure our vehicles on time .Think to many people are looking for excuses and reasons to blame others for simply not doing the right thing .Driving unregistered uninsured . unlicensed.drugged are things that can be avoided by simply taking responsibility and doing the right thing. This is a 32 year old grown adult we are talking about not a child .If he doesn't put himself in the situations he does then they don't happen .He would do better to grow a set of balls and show his kids he can take responsibility for his actions instead of blaming others that way he may be able to earn there respect and stay an important part of there lives rather than an continuing embarrassment to them and himself .Great footballer doesn't make for a great Father or husband .
                      Lol

Comment

Lol
                        As expected

Comment

As expected
                          You’re perfectly imperfect mate

Comment

As expected
                            The Souths squatter fella has his own little (very little thankfully) cheer squad here. Not too hard to pick.

God Bless the Chookpen.

Comment

You’re perfectly imperfect mate
                              No just common sense , which apparently isn't so common in some circles

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The Souths squatter fella has his own little (very little thankfully) cheer squad here. Not too hard to pick.

God Bless the Chookpen.
                                Stick to the gags Coat

Comment

Working...
                                X