Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

I hear ya.

But don't forget, his former father in law has connections in the Murdoch press and they'd do anything to character assassinate Burgess. It's their MO.

I don't know whether I hate the Murdoch press or the looney left Fairfax press more.

Hate em both.
    Not sure if you are joking with that second para or not Bruce.

If not, Im not sure how anyone could say the Murdoch press forced him to drive illegally and on drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Not sure if you are joking with that second para or not Bruce.

If not, Im not sure how anyone could say the Murdoch press forced him to drive illegally and on drugs.
      It's wasn't the Murdoch press Jack it was his father in law ..But yes what a grub , unlicensed. unregistered. not insured . Oh and drugged How many times in those ten years has the grub drove in his car with his kids in with him
      Are yes what a man and what a father. Sooner the grub is deported the safer his family will be .He is a accident waiting to happen

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bruce Pickett; But don't forget, his former father in law has connections in the Murdoch press and they'd do anything to character assassinate Burgess. It's their MO.
        I don't know whether I hate the Murdoch press or the looney left Fairfax press more.

Your dead right Brucey. These are allegations and we don't know the full story yet. Who knows the wicked f-i-l could well be in touch with the police, lets them know when Dewsbury leaves access, they put a tail on him in an unmarked - bingo more bad news for the mates at News to disseminate. Remember, "I will destroy you". Seems very coincidental, a random pull over after no pullovers in the past which would have exposed the no licence/no registration. Why was cocaine nominated? Does the tongue scrape discriminate? No booze I note.
        Like I say, this old Satan wants him gone - no children contact, no nuthin' and he's a powerful ruthless mofo. He moves in the highest stratum of political influence.

And Bruce, the SMH (9 Entertainment) is in no way Left let alone looney. It's headed up by Peter Costello (remember the best Treasurer ever who gave away the mineral boom money in tax cuts for the rich (if there aint no money left , it can't be spent on programs that benefit the majority) and he was also the genius who sold off the country's gold reserves at bargain basement (look at the current price - Mates, mates mates). The 9 Entertainment CEO got heaps of flack before the last election for holding a fund raiser night on premises for the Libs

Comment

• [QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n864605][QUOTE=Bruce Pickett; But don't forget, his former father in law has connections in the Murdoch press and they'd do anything to character assassinate Burgess. It's their MO.

Your dead right Brucey. These are allegations and we don't know the full story yet. Who knows the wicked f-i-l could well be in touch with the police, lets them know when Dewsbury leaves access, they put a tail on him in an unmarked - bingo more bad news for the mates at News to disseminate. Remember, "I will destroy you". Seems very coincidental, a random pull over after no pullovers in the past which would have exposed the no licence/no registration. Why was cocaine nominated? Does the tongue scrape discriminate? No booze I note.
          Like I say, this old Satan wants him gone - no children contact, no nuthin' and he's a powerful ruthless mofo. He moves in the highest stratum of political influence.

And Bruce, the SMH (9 Entertainment) is in no way Left let alone looney. It's headed up by Peter Costello (remember the best Treasurer ever who gave away the mineral boom money in tax cuts for the rich (if there aint no money left , it can't be spent on programs that benefit the majority) and he was also the genius who sold off the country's gold reserves at bargain basement (look at the current price - Mates, mates mates). The 9 Entertainment CEO got heaps of flack before the last election for holding a fund raiser night on premises for the Libs

[/QUOTE]

Your man is going down.

Comment

• Paddo Colt, yes the tongue scrape does discriminate! Love the way you have looked the silver lining.....'No booze I note!' He may have been high as a kite but at least he wasn't drunk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

It's wasn't the Murdoch press Jack it was his father in law ..But yes what a grub , unlicensed. unregistered. not insured . Oh and drugged How many times in those ten years has the grub drove in his car with his kids in with him
              Are yes what a man and what a father. Sooner the grub is deported the safer his family will be .He is a accident waiting to happen
              Jeez Im glad you didnt know me when I was young I would still be in gaol on remand. lol

Ive done some DUMB things Rooster1908 so Ive gotta sympathise with him, its not good (the no licence no rego) & he will have to wait the outcome of the blow results.
              The deporting bit is a bit harsh, he would have a bond with his kids, he or someone has bought a property in the Southern Highlands so it obvious the Burgess clan want a relationship with the 2 little kids. Hopefully Sam & his family can have a loving relationship with the 2 kids & that they can be civil & respectful to the Hooke family. He has to learn to play the game with his ex in-laws.

Comment

• Seems very coincidental, a random pull over after no pullovers in the past which would have exposed the no licence/no registration
                Maybe the car was previously registered and hence no reason to pull it over. As soon as unregistered goes past, woop-woop, here we go boys.
                Cops are regularly on that stretch, too easy to go over 80 along there.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mickie Lane; He has to learn to play the game with his ex in-laws.

People like that old grumble and grunt don't play the game Mickie, they're winner take all. They play for keeps and Dewsbury's well and truly in their sights. My gut feeling, having known the species, is to believe everything ol' Dews says about him - "Inhumane" fits like a glove.
                  All over a dick pic fgs but it's more than that, it's pride, reputation and gossip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Jeez Im glad you didnt know me when I was young I would still be in gaol on remand. lol\

Ive done some DUMB things Rooster1908 so Ive gotta sympathise with him, its not good (the no licence no rego) & he will have to wait the outcome of the blow results.
                    The deporting bit is a bit harsh, he would have a bond with his kids, he or someone has bought a property in the Southern Highlands so it obvious the Burgess clan want a relationship with the 2 little kids. Hopefully Sam & his family can have a loving relationship with the 2 kids & that they can be civil & respectful to the Hooke family. He has to learn to play the game with his ex in-laws.
                    Why is it harsh? I have no sympathy for him. Deporting him isn't harsh at all. If only this had happened to Rowan Baxter (read the attached). Your argument that he or someone bought property in the Southern Highlands is irrelevant. Sam play the game? Good luck with that.

Murder of Hannah Clarke - Wikipedia
                    Last edited by 7; 02-22-2021, 06:58 PM.
                    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post

People like that old grumble and grunt don't play the game Mickie, they're winner take all. They play for keeps and Dewsbury's well and truly in their sights. My gut feeling, having known the species, is to believe everything ol' Dews says about him - "Inhumane" fits like a glove.
                      All over a dick pic fgs but it's more than that, it's pride, reputation and gossip.
                      Im not on either side Paddo, I sympathise with Sam & kind of like Sam but when I say play the game it means that he must do it their way until the kids are adults because they have more money & they are smarter than Sam. Mr Hooke plays in this arena all the time, Sam is way out of his depth & if he wants to do it the easy way he has to repect them & keep them close.

Comment

• Originally posted by 007 View Post

Why is it harsh? I have no sympathy for him. Deporting him isn't harsh at all. If only this had happened to Rowan Baxter (read the attached). Your argument that he or someone bought property in the Southern Highlands is irrelevant. Sam play the game? Good luck with that.

Mate why dont you take it to the extreme, I havnt opened your link, Murder of Hannah Clarke & Sam Burgess that will do me.

Comment

• This definitely smells fishy, but if he was out on a bender and failed to collect his kids because he had done too much blow, then too bad I say.
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Jeez Im glad you didnt know me when I was young I would still be in gaol on remand. lol

While I agree 100% with you it would be lovely to see Sam get his shit together and go on having a lovely life and be a role model in his kids life I can't see it happening. My story as a child and young teen was horrific for many reasons which I can't share .I don't have your courage .But needless to say I have seen first hand what selfish parents like Sam , drugs alcholl and cheating for starts can do to the kids .Maybe yours didn't include the part of life were kids where involved and if not then I'm grateful for that. But if it did then I'm sure you would know and admit the damage it does .Sorry for me with the way the grub is he is a danger to his family mentally and physically and they are better off without him until such time as he's right . PS Mickie I did some dumb shit to don't worry
                            Last edited by Rooster1908; 02-22-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Larry Long Balls; Your man is going down.

He should be all of us's man. I don;t recall any previous blemishes. He played the game hard no doubt so the hit on Cooper in tat final round and the hair pull shouldn't count (getting upset over a hair pull ffs).
                              Otherwise nada, nyet but an orchestrated campaign by his Satanic majesty and his mates at News. This bust is critical re his Appeal, access, future prospects, everything. You don't think he and his advisors wouldn't see something like this coming and be extra careful as a result? Nah, no way, this is a fit up and very much a David and Goliath situation.

I don't know him but I admired him as a player, I can't think of a more impressive forward on a regular basis and the thought that this rich dude is gonna destroy him (and he will, it's personal) saddens me greatly.

Comment

• What difference does it make if the police decide to tail him . Unregistered , unlicensed.,drugs .,for God sake he did those things not his father in law

Comment

Working...
                                X