No announcement yet.

LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had of put $100 on the Maoris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I wish I had of put $100 on the Maoris.
      Is Dave Taylor training your hero?

Comment

• Has latrell been in good shape since leaving us?
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          Has latrell been in good shape since leaving us?
          Makes Andrew Fifita look fit

Comment

• Yikes

Comment

• Having watched the Bouris and Robbo podcast a couple of times I now fully understand why Lattrell Mitchell was set loose.

Comment

• Former NRL star Sam Burgess fails drugs test and been charged with traffic offences in the Southern Highlands.

Former NRL star Sam Burgess has allegedly failed a drugs test and been charged with traffic offences in the Southern Highlands.

The former South Sydney player was charged on Monday afternoon with driving an unregistered car and police will allege he has never held a NSW drivers licence.

Police also allege he returned a positive road side drug test for cocaine which has been sent away for further analysis.

He was pulled over at around 1.30pm today while driving a BMW X5 on the Hume Highway at Braemar.

The 32-year-old will appear in Moss Vale Local court on May 4.

Oh dear...

Comment

• As much as I hate Souffs and Burgess I have to feel for the guy. His life is totally spiralling out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    Former NRL star Sam Burgess fails drugs test and been charged with traffic offences in the Southern Highlands.

Former NRL star Sam Burgess has allegedly failed a drugs test and been charged with traffic offences in the Southern Highlands.

The former South Sydney player was charged on Monday afternoon with driving an unregistered car and police will allege he has never held a NSW drivers licence.

Police also allege he returned a positive road side drug test for cocaine which has been sent away for further analysis.

He was pulled over at around 1.30pm today while driving a BMW X5 on the Hume Highway at Braemar.

The 32-year-old will appear in Moss Vale Local court on May 4.

Oh dear...
                    Oh really .Pado will find a way to defend the indefensible.Funny thing is he will reply to me even know he knows I have blocked him https://7news.com.au/sport/rugby-lea...nces-c-2216027
                    Last edited by Rooster1908; 02-22-2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      As much as I hate Souffs and Burgess I have to feel for the guy. His life is totally spiralling out of control.
                      No. The only thing I feel is schadenfreude. I hope the scum ends up in prison. Unlicenced, unregistered and coked out of his brain in the vicinity of his ex and kids. Souths scum.

Comment

As much as I hate Souffs and Burgess I have to feel for the guy. His life is totally spiralling out of control.
                        I don't have much sympathy for the dope, but he is out of control and should deport himself back home.

Comment

• Court case with Mitchell Hooke justified? Was a no-brainer anyway.
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Why feel sorry for someone who drives unregistered car, unlicensed and on drugs? Shows no responsibility as an adult and thinks he can get away with anything fark him and fark anyone who condones such actions. How many innocent lives have been lost because of dickheads who just snub the law and think they’re above it? Feel sorry for those who lose a loved one or suffer horrific injuries , not the dickhead that chose to break the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by OMR View Post
                              Why feel sorry for someone who drives unregistered car, unlicensed and on drugs? Shows no responsibility as an adult and thinks he can get away with anything fark him and fark anyone who condones such actions. How many innocent lives have been lost because of dickheads who just snub the law and think they’re above it? Feel sorry for those who lose a loved one or suffer horrific injuries , not the dickhead that chose to break the law.
                              Perfect response.
                              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

I hear ya.

But don't forget, his former father in law has connections in the Murdoch press and they'd do anything to character assassinate Burgess. It's their MO.

I don't know whether I hate the Murdoch press or the looney left Fairfax press more.

Hate em both.

Comment

Working...
                                X