LOL at Latrell and Souffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

If that was cynicism then you just contradicted yourself . Respected member of society and a bad boy . Know which one I would believe . Bargass actually admitted he refused to leave ans i,m quite confident he is more than capable of intimidation
    guess maybe i should have said 'respected member of society' and 'rugby league bad boy'. no doubt burgess isn't a saint but i don't think the other bloke is either.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

guess maybe i should have said 'respected member of society' and 'rugby league bad boy'. no doubt burgess isn't a saint but i don't think the other bloke is either.
      Probably right there .The only thing I know and of course this is purely an opinion based on what I see and not what I know but I wouldn't want bargass anywhere near any of my daughter's

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        A sad day IMO but not surprising since it came out of the Moss Vale circuit Local court. The over 55s are the majority down here and all those old Lib voting duffers are frightened of their own shadows (imagine feeling that you're old at 55?) and the mere thought of Dewsbury looming over them would cause apoplexy.
        The travelling beak's sided with the local grandee that's how it works down here. He completely discounted the provocation of the orchestrated media campaign that began the night of the "incident". Being the old grumble and grunt that he is, ol' Mitch would have stared down plenty of stood down/retrenched/disgruntled workers in the past not to mention dudded contractors. He's a aggro kinda rich guy and a liar to boot. Dewsbury's future is now as uncertain as that rich jerk promised it would be and he needs to apply for a shift of venue for the appeal. He win it in the more worldly District Court.
        If Dewsbury was convicted of physical intimidation, what about grandpas social intimidation, by threatening to ruin his career? Which he has somewhat done.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Sad day my ass. Its merely confirmation of what most people knew including many souths fans. S Burgess is a prick of a human being.
          I have a mate a true Souths supporter who actually helped write the book of feuds who 18 months ago told me how much he detested Sam burgess for his behaviour off the field.
          I will not be surprised if they sneak him back on the payroll somehow when things quieten down
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Don’t forget the text message evidence of him boasting to have waited outside Billy Smith’s place for an hour “wishing to see him” - prick

Comment

I’ve run into Sam twice at coogee, once I had my chooks top on and he had a bit of a laugh about when he wore one on for the Matty johns show, second time he was with his kids, my wife said hello and he was more than happy to have a chat to us as the kids ate their ice creams.

couldn’t have been nicer either time.

Comment

[QUOTE=King Salvo;
                The court decision may have been derived at as a result of him being found Guilty though based on the arguments and evidence provided by both the Prosecution and the Defence and the careful consideration of all this by the presiding Magistrate .- He will need a Rumpol type Defence Barrister to beat this if he does appeal.

Nah. This is a Local Court decision, formally known as a Police Court. The police charged him and the magistrate, as is customary, accepted the police version. Apart from anything else what sort of grandfather calls time on the stroke of the hour of an access visit and does so after sending him away when he had arrived earlier. That lying old Tory is a piece of work no doubt about that. Can you imagine, "Now Sam it troubles me to tell you that the access time is now up. I don't agree with the arrangements and I'll do everything I can to change things. We all love the children and you are their father, one of the two most important people in their lives and this is not right".
                Yeah right. This is an old snob (Did yez see the photo in his Wallabies jumper?) and a ruthless old bully and the District Court will be far more circumspect. But I'd ditch that suburban lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                  Don’t forget the text message evidence of him boasting to have waited outside Billy Smith’s place for an hour “wishing to see him” - prick
                  Or that text he sent to his missus bragging that he pulled another man's hair in a game of Rugby league.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    His Management are after a shorter deal 1 to 2 year contract

Souths have tried to put a deal together that will reflect Latrell’s market value, but we’ve made it clear we aren’t looking for a long-term deal.

“Our preference is for Latrell to sign a one or two-year contract, but at the moment we haven’t committed to any deal with Souths, so Latrell will continue to explore his options.

“If we can’t do a deal with Souths, there is genuine interest in the Broncos.

“They are one of the biggest brands in the game and Latrell almost joined them as a teenager.

“Souths are a great club but there’s no doubt the Broncos are a massive brand.

https://www.zerotackle.com/souths-st...rl-news-98428/
                    Latrell back to us for 2 years?

Comment

I would fall off my chair laughing if LM went to the Broncos, it would certainly not end well for either party
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

He's agreed to another 2 year deal with Souths reportedly, even though they wanted a longer term contract.

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n863065][QUOTE=King Salvo;
                          The court decision may have been derived at as a result of him being found Guilty though based on the arguments and evidence provided by both the Prosecution and the Defence and the careful consideration of all this by the presiding Magistrate .- He will need a Rumpol type Defence Barrister to beat this if he does appeal.

Nah. This is a Local Court decision, formally known as a Police Court. The police charged him and the magistrate, as is customary, accepted the police version. Apart from anything else what sort of grandfather calls time on the stroke of the hour of an access visit and does so after sending him away when he had arrived earlier. That lying old Tory is a piece of work no doubt about that. Can you imagine, "Now Sam it troubles me to tell you that the access time is now up. I don't agree with the arrangements and I'll do everything I can to change things. We all love the children and you are their father, one of the two most important people in their lives and this is not right".
                          Yeah right. This is an old snob (Did yez see the photo in his Wallabies jumper?) and a ruthless old bully and the District Court will be far more circumspect. But I'd ditch that suburban lawyer.

[/QUOTE]

I think Burgess is a little unhinged as why else would someone wait outside someone's house for their return to do them some GBH though??

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...8b52608784c73b

Comment

I think that waiting for someone is a time honoured way of sorting out differences - "shirt fronting" was the term used by a former PM (who actually had a Boxing Blue from Oxford which one would think would not be a hotly contested award especially since Abbott described his style as that of a rotating windmill - a mug in other words). Anyway Dewsury didn't stay - a cooler head must have prevailed. You gotta remember that he's a young man assailed by the tribulations of celebrity and a very unequal marital conflict. On the face of it Smith might have been the dobber and a young bull would want to sort that out.
                            Billy coulda burst out the front door screaming. "C'mon gimme ya best shot fcuk head! I'll give ya two hits start!" Inexplicably, he didn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                              I think that waiting for someone is a time honoured way of sorting out differences - "shirt fronting" was the term used by a former PM (who actually had a Boxing Blue from Oxford which one would think would not be a hotly contested award especially since Abbott described his style as that of a rotating windmill - a mug in other words). Anyway Dewsury didn't stay - a cooler head must have prevailed. You gotta remember that he's a young man assailed by the tribulations of celebrity and a very unequal marital conflict. On the face of it Smith might have been the dobber and a young bull would want to sort that out.
                              Billy coulda burst out the front door screaming. "C'mon gimme ya best shot fcuk head! I'll give ya two hits start!" Inexplicably, he didn't do that.

Do you think Billy would of done that?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Do you think Billy would of done that?
                                I think Billy was worried about getting his hair pulled again.

Bargeass is a poor mans old school bovver boy. Should have stayed in the mother country.

Comment

Working...
                                X