Red Bandana Wearing Wanka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
    Fitzsimons is a femMale and stands up for women having a voice BUT only if they follow his and his missus agenda as Emma Freedman once found out when she gave her opinion on the Sunday sports show about a sex scandal involving the Richmond footy club where she believed that a woman should not place herself in a situation where she could be in some danger... Bandana scalded her live on air accusing Freedman of putting the blame on the woman even though the woman chose to take her clothes off posing naked with GF medals. To bandana, men (white men) are bad and all women are sweet as apple pie.

He is a hypocrite and Nine have him on because he is a clown. He is the left wing version of Sam Newman. Bandana thinks he’s Roy Masters.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....7a76e19d6a9095
    Never heard of Emma but she sounds like a sane and reasonable person from her comments - who found out what happens when sane and reasonable people express a valid opinion.

What a ranting, irrelevant virtue-signalling attention seeker PFS is.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Never heard of Emma but she sounds like a sane and reasonable person from her comments - who found out what happens when sane and reasonable people express a valid opinion.

What a ranting, irrelevant virtue-signalling attention seeker PFS is.
      She's the daughter of Lee Freedman the horse trainer..Now she's doing the Matty Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        I work as an interpreter in courts and I’m fkn glad I don’t have PaddoColts as one the barristers talking as I'd struggle to interpret ( or even understand) what he's on about.

Yeah, but the judge would
        Unless the non English speaking client can understand what is being said and interpreted , the judge will ask council to rephrase whatever mumble jumble was said .

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
          Unless the non English speaking client can understand what is being said and interpreted , the judge will ask council to rephrase whatever mumble jumble was said .
          Which language are you an expert in OMR? About two years ago I had the experience of acting as my own lawyer in a bilingual trial. It was quite an experience and I ended up winning but I wish I had a proper translator.

Comment

Foxsports had a dig at Fitzsimmons today as well

'Surprise, surprise, right on cue Channel Nine’s bandana man Peter Fitzsimons has been shouting into an elevator shaft about rugby league again.

Despite rugby union setting fire to millions of dollars by botching its television deal and the Super 15 competition being abandoned, Fitzsimons wants to lecture the Sydney Roosters about how to handle Boyd Cordner’s latest concussion.

Rather than leaving it to the numerous medical experts and independent doctors, Pirate Pete has taken it upon himself to tell the NSW and Australian captain to retire.

There’s a reason the Roosters have won back-to-back premierships and are challenging for a third – the club has a reputation for always putting its players first.

Especially when it comes to the delicate issue of concussion.

The only time Fitzsimons ever wades into the NRL is to put the slipper in.

Clearly there’s no mirrors in Mosman.'

Comment

Solid burn
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

To call Bandana head a moron is an insult to all morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                  To call Bandana head a moron is an insult to all morons.
                  HAHAHAHA LMAO

Post of the week.... well done

Comment

robbo just addressed the issue, praising pfs pioneering in championing player health but questioning his agenda of questioning our integrity:

'someone with a keyboard's not gonna tell us what to do. we're going to follow the protocols, listen to the professionals and do the right thing.'

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Which language are you an expert in OMR? About two years ago I had the experience of acting as my own lawyer in a bilingual trial. It was quite an experience and I ended up winning but I wish I had a proper translator.
                      Arabic, which is a challenge by itself as there are a multitude of dialects from the different countries in the Middle East and North Africa, but they all come under the umbrella of Arabic.

Comment

Love how Robbo stuck it up Peter Fitzsimmons so eloquently. Well done Robbo.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                          Arabic, which is a challenge by itself as there are a multitude of dialects from the different countries in the Middle East and North Africa, but they all come under the umbrella of Arabic.
                          Nice. I dabble in a few languages but I wish I was really fluent in a second language. You must see some crazies in the courthouse.

Comment

Headless Chook has posted a Foxsports piece on The Bandanna as though it is the last word and some here have piled on. The piece could be seen as denigration of a commercial rival but it's not that, it is simply another shot in the culture wars that Murdoch wages internationally. It's often the "look over there" diversion away from more serious issues but in this case it's part of a ongoing campaign to disparage progressive influencers.
                            Let's look closely at what was said (it could be Year 12 Language exercise - remember when you were shown how language could be misused but, later, decided to read The Tele anyway?)
                            First comes the ridicule - "bandanna man Peter Fitzsimons" and "Pirate Pete". Then the article goes on to link him to the failures of Rugby even though his article made no reference at all to the rival game. The main purpose, of course, is to smear him and his judgement about anything. "Shouting into an empty elevator shaft" uses a catchy metaphor to insist that nobody is interested - but they are, interested enough to write a column about him as it turns out.
                            Loaded phrases like "wants to lecture" and "has taken it upon himself to tell..." when he's done nothing but write an opinion from which people can take what they will. My take is that News Corps "investment" in Rugby League can do without headlines about player concussion issues.
                            Finally the breathtaking hypocrisy of "Rather than leaving it to the numerous medical experts and doctors" - here we have the sober, responsible bullshit Murdoch pose but anyone with even a passing interest in the pandemic knows that Newscorp is leading the charge against "Chairman Dan" and the other States which have mandated border closures on the advice of "numerous medical experts and independent doctors". Fox is also the enabler of the Trumpster and the anti masker Libertarian movement in the failed State.
                            To those who have piled on, I urge you to be more circumspect when exposed to anything associated with the Murdoch media. It, to a huge extent, sold WMDs to a gullible populace, sold 9/11 to an Australian audience which appears to think it was a singular catastrophe without giving any thought to the US responsibility for carnage in the Middle East or even TWO Atom Bombs on defenceless cities.
                            News is now ramping up a bullshit China-phobia campaign in Australia and that has a connection to The Bandanna. The idea is to ridicule and denigrate anyone who is reasoned and progressive and has a platform so that their opinions might be summarily dismissed by the ordinary Joe and Jolene in favour of Newscorp group think.

Comment

Think some that delve into the deep dark web off conspiracy theories should also take a bit of a breather from what they read . Preaching their above everyone , knowing better than everyone and what to read everyone opinions just actually makes them look like a goose. ps don,t read either before they start

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                                Headless Chook has posted a Foxsports piece on The Bandanna as though it is the last word and some here have piled on. The piece could be seen as denigration of a commercial rival but it's not that, it is simply another shot in the culture wars that Murdoch wages internationally. It's often the "look over there" diversion away from more serious issues but in this case it's part of a ongoing campaign to disparage progressive influencers.
                                Let's look closely at what was said (it could be Year 12 Language exercise - remember when you were shown how language could be misused but, later, decided to read The Tele anyway?)
                                First comes the ridicule - "bandanna man Peter Fitzsimons" and "Pirate Pete". Then the article goes on to link him to the failures of Rugby even though his article made no reference at all to the rival game. The main purpose, of course, is to smear him and his judgement about anything. "Shouting into an empty elevator shaft" uses a catchy metaphor to insist that nobody is interested - but they are, interested enough to write a column about him as it turns out.
                                Loaded phrases like "wants to lecture" and "has taken it upon himself to tell..." when he's done nothing but write an opinion from which people can take what they will. My take is that News Corps "investment" in Rugby League can do without headlines about player concussion issues.
                                Finally the breathtaking hypocrisy of "Rather than leaving it to the numerous medical experts and doctors" - here we have the sober, responsible bullshit Murdoch pose but anyone with even a passing interest in the pandemic knows that Newscorp is leading the charge against "Chairman Dan" and the other States which have mandated border closures on the advice of "numerous medical experts and independent doctors". Fox is also the enabler of the Trumpster and the anti masker Libertarian movement in the failed State.
                                To those who have piled on, I urge you to be more circumspect when exposed to anything associated with the Murdoch media. It, to a huge extent, sold WMDs to a gullible populace, sold 9/11 to an Australian audience which appears to think it was a singular catastrophe without giving any thought to the US responsibility for carnage in the Middle East or even TWO Atom Bombs on defenceless cities.
                                News is now ramping up a bullshit China-phobia campaign in Australia and that has a connection to The Bandanna. The idea is to ridicule and denigrate anyone who is reasoned and progressive and has a platform so that their opinions might be summarily dismissed by the ordinary Joe and Jolene in favour of Newscorp group think.

I'm pretty sure Trent Robinson is not part of Murdoch's China-phobia campaign.

And yet he clearly thinks PFS is a wanker too.

BTW, I read your whole post - surely that counts as having read a book. Am I a big boy now?

Comment

Working...
                                X