No announcement yet.

Red Bandana Wearing Wanka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised theres someone here that would defend that piece of shit! It's probably his missus.

Comment

Has he done something I should know about? He's a writer/entertainer FFS. Ya gonna let a lot of News Ltd mugs tell you he's a goose?

And Player....the usual place, if you're wondering "where to start" is the at the argument. Any opinion worth listening to addresses the issue at hand and leaves out the ad hominum bullshit entirely. Footy - different again. There are some dopey footy opinions here.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

You are firing on so many cylinders of dickheadedness, I honestly wouldn't know where to start.
        A total nutjob for sure. I'm happy to say I have not read one of his rants from start to finish.
        Last edited by Larry Long Balls; 09-14-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I work as an interpreter in courts and I’m fkn glad I don’t have PaddoColts as one the barristers talking as I’d struggle to interpret ( or even understand) what he’s on about.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            I work as an interpreter in courts and I’m fkn glad I don’t have PaddoColts as one the barristers talking as I’d struggle to interpret ( or even understand) what he’s on about.
            Haha ... that sounds like an interesting job!

Comment

Ha, who gives a rats a** what this clown (PFS) says or thinks… pretty sure his wife (Lisa Wilkinson) doesn’t even like him, doesn’t care about him or notices him in general !
              Last edited by DP1990; 09-14-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I work as an interpreter in courts and I’m fkn glad I don’t have PaddoColts as one the barristers talking as I'd struggle to interpret ( or even understand) what he's on about.

Yeah, but the judge would

Comment

Whilst I despise this nut job He’s been on a rant again this time about Cordner and he has some valid points.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/to-...16-p55w9i.html

The roosters have been portrayed by experts as the best at managing player welfare... it’s been well highlighted.

Undoubtedly we are going to be put on notice for how we deal with the Australian and NSW captain. His health and well-being and long term playing future are clearly in jeopardy. I personally feel he shouldn’t play this weekend. I’m surprised with how raw last week was for him that he even played.

let’s hope Boyd’s career is not cut short as I am sure that his family and those within the club are genuinely concerned with his immediate playing future.

if there is a silver lining (a big IF) should his career be cut short, Angus is ready and waiting to fill his shoes from a club perspective.

Last edited by Nigel Gaffey; 09-16-2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

i'm willing to go with our doctors who say he wasn't concussed. thing is boyd knows he's got a history of concussion so when he had the head knock he would have feared the worse. that would give him a reason to stay immobile. hard for pfs to diagnose concussion without examining boyd.

that said, his concussion history is a worry and he might be one bad knock away from forced retirement.

Comment

Personally I'm not a fan of PFS (his regular rants about our game comes from pure jealousy IMO) but I acknowledge that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What I find remarkable though, from reading his article, is that he has the audacity to question the integrity of our club.

Fact #1 is that Cords passed the HIA test. PFS not once mentioned that in his article.

Fact #2 PFS didn't talk to Cords post the head knock so how does he know what the full situation was?

Fact #3 PFS isn't a doctor, he is just a moron.

Comment

Nor did he attempt to reach out to anyone from the club

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                          Personally I'm not a fan of PFS (his regular rants about our game comes from pure jealousy IMO) but I acknowledge that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What I find remarkable though, from reading his article, is that he has the audacity to question the integrity of our club.

Fact #1 is that Cords passed the HIA test. PFS not once mentioned that in his article.

Fact #2 PFS didn't talk to Cords post the head knock so how does he know what the full situation was?

Fact #3 PFS isn't a doctor, he is just a moron.
                          Well said. The problem with a guy like PFS is that he actually is paid to write opinion pieces. The problem is his opinions usually aren't worth shit.

Comment

PFS doesn't even watch Rugby League. He hates it.

He'd be getting his information about our club and Cordner third hand, not through his own efforts.

Thats why it seems PFS has missed observing our club going above and beyond in ensuring Cordner's welfare.

He is implying the Roosters have been negligent.

He has no fkn idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                              PFS doesn't even watch Rugby League. He hates it.

He'd be getting his information about our club and Cordner third hand, not through his own efforts.

Thats why it seems PFS has missed observing our club going above and beyond in ensuring Cordner's welfare.

He is implying the Roosters have been negligent.

He has no fkn idea.
                              He is calling the Roosters negligent whereas anyone with a clue would recognise Easts are the leaders in Australian sport when it comes to caring for players who experience head injuries.

Comment

Fitzsimons is a femMale and stands up for women having a voice BUT only if they follow his and his missus agenda as Emma Freedman once found out when she gave her opinion on the Sunday sports show about a sex scandal involving the Richmond footy club where she believed that a woman should not place herself in a situation where she could be in some danger... Bandana scalded her live on air accusing Freedman of putting the blame on the woman even though the woman chose to take her clothes off posing naked with GF medals. To bandana, men (white men) are bad and all women are sweet as apple pie.

He is a hypocrite and Nine have him on because he is a clown. He is the left wing version of Sam Newman. Bandana thinks he’s Roy Masters.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....7a76e19d6a9095

Comment

Working...
                                X