Injury list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so toops will be out for at least a while

if worst case and Collins and Cordner are our/rested next week then our team vs cowboys may be

1. Teddy
    2 Hall
    3 J Morris
    4 Manu
    5 B Morris
    6 Keary
    7 Flanno
    8 JWH* (didn’t realise he also went of for HIA - did all of them fail their test?)
    9 Friend
    10 Tauks
    11 Aubbo
    12 Gus
    13 Butcher

14 Sitili
    15 Farmer
    16 Lam/Lussick
    17 Fifita

our reserves lists are getting low
    Last edited by NorthChook; 07-03-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

We could be missing Toups, Cords, Lindsay and Jared next week, so who comes in? Hall for Toups, Faarma for Jared, Aubo for Cords, Baker for Lindsay, Lam to the bench, Then we STILL NEED another TWO bench players. If these 4 are out we will be missing SEVEN of our normal first grade side to face the Cowgirls.....tough ask, especially in Townsville.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
        Ok so toops will be out for at least a while

if worst case and Collins and Cordner are our/rested next week then our team vs cowboys may be

1. Teddy
        2 Hall
        3 J Morris
        4 Manu
        5 B Morris
        6 Keary
        7 Flanno
        8 JWH* (didn’t realise he also went of for HIA - did all of them fail their test?)
        9 Friend
        10 Tauks
        11 Aubbo
        12 Gus
        13 Butcher

14 Sitili
        15 Farmer
        16 Lam/Lussick
        17 Fifita

our reserves lists are getting low
        JWH Failed the HIA - when he went back on had two pedestrian runs and then came off -thought it was a leg injury

Toops 6 to 8 weeks - had this injury previously - 2 occassions

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

NRL Physio did note from his observations after the game that things looked promising as he was just icing it (no boot or crutches that he could see from the footage) - so hopefully at worst a week or two out

Will have to wait to the rooster's injury report to see if they did scans on the ankle
          mmm so from watching on TV they can make a diagnosis of injuries - reminds me of that Fawlty Towers episode "The Anniversary" where Basil described Sybil's symptoms over the phone and of course the dentist had a good look too :-)

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

JWH Failed the HIA - when he went back on had two pedestrian runs and then came off -thought it was a leg injury

Toops 6 to 8 weeks - had this injury previously - 2 occassions
            I hope you are wrong on your assessments as usual, Ryan Hall in for 8 weeks would be like a prison sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I hope you are wrong on your assessments as usual, Ryan Hall in for 8 weeks would be like a prison sentence.
              His defence is a worry but he makes great metres coming out of our own end which will take some load off the forwards. The defence should improve with time.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

4 to 8 weeks would be the time frame- Hall had the ACL and two patella injuries the past few years too- not sure if he is fully fit/confident as he does look a tad slow for NRL one has to say.

Comment

It is a concern, no doubt, but all is not lost, yet. Fortunately, our run is getting easier in weeks to come. We just need to scrape through before the reinforcements start coming back.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Farout we are wounded, however we missed Keary for seven weeks last season and came good, like I said in a previous post our next five games are crucial we have the Raiders amongst Cowboys, Warriors, Titans and Dragons four wins and I’ll be stoked hopefully by then our boys are back and ready to begin our run into the finals. Toops gone for a while is another huge attacking threat out of our side.
                    Ikuvalu vs Hall dropsies vs the turning speed of a dump truck? I like Halls meters Ryan to finally break the duck.

Comment

Egan Butcher up to it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                        Farout we are wounded, however we missed Keary for seven weeks last season and came good, like I said in a previous post our next five games are crucial we have the Raiders amongst Cowboys, Warriors, Titans and Dragons four wins and I’ll be stoked hopefully by then our boys are back and ready to begin our run into the finals. Toops gone for a while is another huge attacking threat out of our side.
                        Ikuvalu vs Hall dropsies vs the turning speed of a dump truck? I like Halls meters Ryan to finally break the duck.
                        In Ryan, we trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

In Ryan, we trust.

Lol we are in trouble if he's Toops replacement

Comment

there are those who think hall's good and those who think he's a crock of shit. guess we'll have a better idea after the next month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                              there are those who think hall's good and those who think he's a crock of shit. guess we'll have a better idea after the next month or so.
                              Hall is a very good winger.

I'm confident that I'll be proven correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                Hall is a very good winger.

I'm confident that I'll be proven correct.
                                Agreed. His carries coming out of trouble are great and he’s better than Iku under the high ball. He’ll now be on his preferred side and will have consistent game time so he should improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X