Injury list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post

Agreed. His carries coming out of trouble are great and he’s better than Iku under the high ball. He’ll now be on his preferred side and will have consistent game time so he should improve.
    With the abuse he cops on here you'd think he was Justin Carney.

Comment

What abuse , the bloke does do great carries , his issue is he's like queen Mary trying to turn and chase , we simply can't afford to have a winger like that

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        I dont get it. Hall really puts in and it shows in his game metres. His hands are good as his positional defence. He is up to it & we need him now more than ever

Comment

I feel like Iku is a little speedier and can be harder to handle out of dummy half especially since he seems to have bulked up.
          He has done a job for the team before and could do it again.

Comment

Or Michael Appleby.

Comment

I don't think he cops abuse. I think most can see he has a go.

He certainly has some deficiencies in his game though.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Or Michael Appleby.
                Mark Prothero wasn't the quickest and Graham Mackay too

Comment

I think Robbo will go with Hall since its 6 or so weeks Toops will be missing for. maybe put Maubs as centre but it will weaken the bench- Maubs only played 6 minutes vs Storm so needs to be playing more minutes to give others a break during the game. 17 player game

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    I think Robbo will go with Hall since its 6 or so weeks Toops will be missing for. maybe put Maubs as centre but it will weaken the bench- Maubs only played 6 minutes vs Storm so needs to be playing more minutes to give others a break during the game. 17 player game
                    Maubs centre and Halldog wing? Cripes...our "for" column might take a battering, but we still have great dee I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Maubs centre and Halldog wing? Cripes...our "for" column might take a battering, but we still have great dee I guess.
                      Maubs centre and Manu on wing - Hall wing then Manu stays at centre- Maubs on Bench but needs to play more minutes- Robbo has a habit and not alone in playing 16 players with the 17th given a token few minutes at the end of the game.
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 07-06-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Mark Prothero wasn't the quickest and Graham Mackay too
                        Prothero and his mate Orford were both really good dummy half runners. Prothero was eventually moved into the second row. I wonder what these guys are up to these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Prothero and his mate Orford were both really good dummy half runners. Prothero was eventually moved into the second row. I wonder what these guys are up to these days.
                          These are the guys i grew up supporting, That why salvo and mcgahan are some of my favourite chooks. Still remember Orford scoring the only try when we beat manly 6-0 in about 91-92.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

These are the guys i grew up supporting, That why salvo and mcgahan are some of my favourite chooks. Still remember Orford scoring the only try when we beat manly 6-0 in about 91-92.
                            A Friday night a Brookee. I was there. Was a great night.

Comment

Prothero and Orford were always hard to handle coming out of our own half,both were impressive given their low profiles..

Does anyone remember the great Anthony Totten and Jason Hudson?

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                                Prothero and Orford were always hard to handle coming out of our own half,both were impressive given their low profiles..

Does anyone remember the great Anthony Totten and Jason Hudson?
                                For sure mate. Pretty average they were.

Comment

Working...
                                X