King Gutho....Rooster hater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crab View Post
    It's been eating at me who this guy reminds me of .. He is Crazy Joe Davola , Elaine's stalker off Steinfeld dead ringer lol.
    Right outta left field that one.ha ha ha.

Comment

Having a blinder tonight.

Comment

I like Gutho, he might not have the most natural talent but his tenacity is great. Having a great game.

Comment

I don’t care who we put on the field next week- we win by 20+

Comment

gee that sivo for parra is a beast isn't he ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              gee that sivo for parra is a beast isn't he ?
              The size of his arms are amazing, during commentary, they mentioned that parra had to stop him from lifting weights as he was getting too big.

they look solid parra, with no injuries, they go very close to winning it this year. King Gutho looks like the best player in the game at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

The size of his arms are amazing, during commentary, they mentioned that parra had to stop him from lifting weights as he was getting too big.

they look solid parra, with no injuries, they go very close to winning it this year. King Gutho looks like the best player in the game at the moment.
                roosters would go close with no injuries too.

Comment

roosters would go close with no injuries too.
                  Yep, but we’ve already got two big ones that may end up costing us the comp, parra can manage their team if they are smart from here on in, their depth looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
                    It's been eating at me who this guy reminds me of .. He is Crazy Joe Davola , Elaine's stalker off Steinfeld dead ringer lol.
                    Giddy up! you're right. I'm scares of him when he was dressed as the clown. Brrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Yep, but we’ve already got two big ones that may end up costing us the comp, parra can manage their team if they are smart from here on in, their depth looks pretty good.
                      mate, the fat lady ain't sung yet. our best still beats anyone else's, granted we're still teetering on a knifed edge, but we're not out of this yet . not by a long shot. we get to gf day , well win.

Comment

milanja ? did anyone ever tell you your avatar is pretty creepy. like girl in the ring creepy....that thing appears in my room I'd run

Comment

milanja ? did anyone ever tell you your avatar is pretty creepy. like girl in the ring creepy....that thing appears in my room I'd run
                          My wife hates it too

His name is Kevin, and he has wooden legs and a styrofoam head.

bought him at some markets 20yrs ago now, I used to seatbelt him in the car, and people would freak out when they saw him, my best man carried him into our wedding too.

Comment

mate, the fat lady ain't sung yet. our best still beats anyone else's, granted we're still teetering on a knifed edge, but we're not out of this yet . not by a long shot. we get to gf day , well win.
                            Never meant our season is over, but we have taken a big hit, and the injuries are starting to pile up, as always, the healthiest team will win it.

raiders injuries are getting high now, other clubs have lost some big names too, seems to be more than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                              I am a fan of Gutho, if he played for the Roosters and acted like he does we would be hailing him as a legend.
                              Mind you while he is a decent player I am not sure he would last as a Rooster
                              We don’t like lairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post

Giddy up! you're right. I'm scares of him when he was dressed as the clown. Brrrr!
                                " Fear is our most primal emotion " Crazy Joe Davola . Aka the King

Comment

Working...
                                X