No announcement yet.

King Gutho....Rooster hater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty handy when you get to play 10 mins from home each week, they somehow got the dream draw of only playing the Raiders, Storm and us once, all will be at Parra.

It's a dream draw, they're chokers if they don't finish top 2 from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      When has anybody every thought Melbourne was the heart of rugby league?
      Never. However, the NRL's systematically rigged the last decade so that they don't look shyte (at the expense of teams located where people actually play footy). An example of this is how Parra 'lost' a premiership to a cheating Storm outfit and instead of retrospectively being awarded the premiership, they just got a shytty 'no result'.

IMO the NRL's agenda of keeping the Drizzle in the top 8 for a decade has damaged the game. No positives have come outta it coz Bellamy and Smith have been too shytehouse to grow feeders + a fanbase in Melbourne despite a decade of such 'good fortune'.

It's now at the point where the 1st gen of Smithy/Bellamy's AFL converts (poached as youngsters + encouraged to play in local grassroots compa) should be sneaking their way into the NRL. We don't have a single NRL player from Melbourne... not even an fringe player. It's a disgrace!

Comment

Too much tin foil hat stuff there for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Never. However, the NRL's systematically rigged the last decade so that they don't look shyte (at the expense of teams located where people actually play footy). An example of this is how Parra 'lost' a premiership to a cheating Storm outfit and instead of retrospectively being awarded the premiership, they just got a shytty 'no result'.

IMO the NRL's agenda of keeping the Drizzle in the top 8 for a decade has damaged the game. No positives have come outta it coz Bellamy and Smith have been too shytehouse to grow feeders + a fanbase in Melbourne despite a decade of such 'good fortune'.

It's now at the point where the 1st gen of Smithy/Bellamy's AFL converts (poached as youngsters + encouraged to play in local grassroots compa) should be sneaking their way into the NRL. We don't have a single NRL player from Melbourne... not even an fringe player. It's a disgrace!
          So they rigged it so the Chooks could win 3 comps did they?

Comment

I know what he means though. Think of the lopsided penalty counts against Easts and for Souths specifically, and then the favoured GF’s in 2010 and 2014.

But they can only stitch-up so far, and Nick, Robbo, Fitzy and co kept their eyes on the prize.
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Everyone hates gutho. That tells me he must be a very good player, isn't that how it works? That's why everyone hates the chooks because we are so good And everyone hates souths, hang on a minute....

Comment

Sounds to me like some of you feel threatened by Parrathetic. Laughable really.

Comment

Damn we’ve got a good fullback.

Go the Roosters!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

He is a good player. I don’t know where the king stuff came from but it seriously doesn’t apply to him. The king I knew was Wally Lewis and he owned Lang Park and was the Rugby League king of QLD at his peak. What Gutho is, is the new Eion Atkin. a lay down, milk a penalty whinging DH.

Comment

Gutho is quite a player and match winner unlike the pathetic podcaster The Bloke in the Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                        He is a good player. I don’t know where the king stuff came from but it seriously doesn’t apply to him. The king I knew was Wally Lewis and he owned Lang Park and was the Rugby League king of QLD at his peak. What Gutho is, is the new Eion Atkin. a lay down, milk a penalty whinging DH.
                        pretty sure Vossy gave him King status when he did some Elvis style hip thrusting for a post try celebration.

Comment

Can't stand the drama queen, as far as being King he's only good enough to tie teddy's shoelaces, maybe. He's not the worst player but not top echelon either.

Comment

Gutherson won't be lifting the trophy so don't worry about him.
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I am a fan of Gutho, if he played for the Roosters and acted like he does we would be hailing him as a legend.
                              Mind you while he is a decent player I am not sure he would last as a Rooster
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been eating at me who this guy reminds me of .. He is Crazy Joe Davola , Elaine's stalker off Steinfeld dead ringer lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X