Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Gutho....Rooster hater

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • King Gutho....Rooster hater

    Is it just me....I’m sure I’m not alone....can’t stand that cocky King (Queen) Gutho....especially that he seems to be be the spokesperson for the Rooster haters.

  • #2
    He carried on like quite the pork chop after Sivo scored last week. How did that pan out?

    He's a good player, though no superstar, but this whole "gun toting shrieking Yank" shtick the Eels have going during games is very annoying.

    Comment


    • #3
      Still can't see Parra really troubling us at the end of the year. Even without rads. They're heads are to far up their own ass.
      How'd Moses pull up on that pristine bankwest surface last night.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Eels are a bunch of cats

        Comment


        • #5
          Why is he referred to as king!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
            Is it just me....I’m sure I’m not alone....can’t stand that cocky King (Queen) Gutho....especially that he seems to be be the spokesperson for the Rooster haters.
            I was happy to see Parra beat the Raiders for some reason. Didn't mind Gutho's post-match interview.

            He looked like a d!ckhead at Manly but seems to have grown up a little. IMO Parra and Pemriff are the heart of rugby league, not Melbourne. It's great seeing the sport go back to its roots a little with that 6 again rule instead of turning into a shytestorm (like yawnion has) where you go for negative plays rather than standing up and running forward as much as possible.

            Comment


            • #7
              When has anybody every thought Melbourne was the heart of rugby league?

              Comment


              • #8
                He’s alright. A good player and getting carried away by the weight of expectation. That game was good to watch because both teams were at the same level, or be it that that raiders are not as good as they were at the end of last year. Even with Rads & Sam out Im confident. The loss of two GF players with the same injury would have been a worry to the rest of the squad because they would have been thinking who’s going to be next? The second half talk by Robbo took care of any apprehension and they did their job perfectly. We are still the team to beat.!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bigrooster View Post
                  Is it just me....I’m sure I’m not alone....can’t stand that cocky King (Queen) Gutho....especially that he seems to be be the spokesperson for the Rooster haters.
                  Its good for the game of Rugby league & the Roosters are hated by alot more people other than just Gutho.
                  Its good to be hated because if your hated then more than likely you are good & successful.
                  Originally posted by OMR;n823956
                  You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

                  Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

                  Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's not just you. I can't stand him or Moses. Both overrated whingers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Don't mind him , good player , and I was going for faiders , would have put us in second position but 3rd is good considering where some thought we would be

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                        Its good for the game of Rugby league & the Roosters are hated by alot more people other than just Gutho.
                        Its good to be hated because if your hated then more than likely you are good & successful.
                        Although this year, I don’t feel as much hatred. And it’s a bit off putting.

                        Im thinking it’s a combination of the recent press love and fans actually realising Easts follow the cap eg release of Cronk, Latrell and the number of ex players in Easts B & C (Newcastle and Parramatta).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

                          Although this year, I don’t feel as much hatred. And it’s a bit off putting.

                          Im thinking it’s a combination of the recent press love and fans actually realising Easts follow the cap eg release of Cronk, Latrell and the number of ex players in Easts B & C (Newcastle and Parramatta).
                          Just check out what other fans say. They hate the ‘rorters’ but then go on saying that they envy the ‘rorters’ because they are so professional and will be hard to beat.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                            Don't mind him , good player , and I was going for faiders , would have put us in second position but 3rd is good considering where some thought we would be
                            I tipped 0/3 yesterday...
                            I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                              I tipped 0/3 yesterday...
                              3/3 Friday 1/3 yesterday so not much better

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X