social distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are both complete dumbasses.
    I do sort of get caught in the middle of punish the buggery out of them to why can't the NRL contain stories like this and get the shits when journos take the opportunity to persecute the game
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      I see after their most sincere "apologies", both JAC and Latrine have played the race card.

What a pair of dopes.

It's becoming more obvious by the day why the club couldn't get rid of him soon enough.

Who knew as fans we'd be at the point where most of us are now glad he's gone.

What an epic demise it's been.
      Good post Tommy. Glad he’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
        I do sort of get caught in the middle of punish the buggery out of them to why can't the NRL contain stories like this and get the shits when journos take the opportunity to persecute the game
        This time KB they presented themselves to the media on a platter with dumb social media spruiking.

Complete self destruction and yes mega dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          How do the NRL contain an idiot posting his selfish acts on social media? No one could have seen this coming.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post
            Culurally significant, trail bikes, rifles and beers, yeah onya JAC man.
            My thoughts too. I didn't think they allowed cameras and photos during culturally sensitive gatherings.
            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post
              Culurally significant, trail bikes, rifles and beers, yeah onya JAC man.
              Beers are a huge part of their culture.

Comment

Fair dinkum , the outrage ! Absolutely ****ed timing no doubt in this time and age .. Boys Will be boys and not our problem anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
                  Fair dinkum , the outrage ! Absolutely ****ed timing no doubt in this time and age .. Boys Will be boys and not our problem anymore
                  Generally not our problem anymore! But the ramifications for the game including the roosters are potentially huge.

The Game does not need this or the risk associated with it!

Comment

Yeah.......nah! I don’t buy the rubbish excuse from these two imbeciles. Most family members can’t go to weddings, funerals and nursing homes. Most law abiding families spent Easter alone. People have lost livelihoods. A number have lost their lives. Healthcare workers, transport workers, retail staff and essential service workers are putting their lives on the line. ANZAC Day as we know it was essentially cancelled. Yet most of these people and their families have conducted themselves with dignity and restraint. Not so these dopes. And then the sob story. Nup. Shut up. Get lost. See ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I see after their most sincere "apologies", both JAC and Latrine have played the race card.

What a pair of dopes.

It's becoming more obvious by the day why the club couldn't get rid of him soon enough.

Who knew as fans we'd be at the point where most of us are now glad he's gone.

What an epic demise it's been.
                      Hilarious.
                      They are a pair of dopes but its just so STUPID what they did that I find it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                        Yeah.......nah! I don’t buy the rubbish excuse from these two imbeciles. Most family members can’t go to weddings, funerals and nursing homes. Most law abiding families spent Easter alone. People have lost livelihoods. A number have lost their lives. Healthcare workers, transport workers, retail staff and essential service workers are putting their lives on the line. ANZAC Day as we know it was essentially cancelled. Yet most of these people and their families have conducted themselves with dignity and restraint. Not so these dopes. And then the sob story. Nup. Shut up. Get lost. See ya!
                        You make a good argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Hilarious.
                          They are a pair of dopes but its just so STUPID what they did that I find it funny.
                          flout well publicised health guidelines. photograph yourself doing so. what could go wrong?

Comment

I hope V'Landys throws the book at both of these idiots.

Comment

If they had kept their phones in their pocket and just experienced the moments, we aren't even talking about this.

It still happened, even if not recorded on a phone.

Remember the old days before people had camera phones, we just did things and lived the moment.

Now watch people in the street or on transport or at any moment of rest....they are staring at a tiny screen transfixed unaware of their surroundings.

Bit sad really.

Comment

Damnit, I hate it when I’m right. I knew this would crash and burn before it started. Thanks Trell.

Comment

Working...
                                X