Peter V'Landys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73

You truly are a cancerous tumour on the foreskin of life, aren’t you. I mean not simply content be a pathetic troll, you show your true lack of anything approaching mettle with that sort of asinine comment.
    Didnt you claim that since your parents conducted medical experiments on you that it qualified you to call Covid 19 just a bad flu? Dont make me quote you sick boy.

Comment

I cant understand quite a few of the words you guys just used in the past 3 posts so I cant sit back and enjoy the rumble. Cmon guys, keep it on the level for us common folk.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

You said it was a bad flu. If you want to fellate Vlandys then hit him up on Tinder. Muppet
        OldManRooster...what is wrong with you mate?

You are acting like an abusive troll, I'm sure you are better than that. You would have copped a ban from many sites by now.

You are showing that considerable wealth doesn't always buy considerable manners or character.

Give your self a break for a while mate, everyone is under pressure and needs some positivity. This bad flu has changed all our lives.

If not, maybe the Mods can act as your travel agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

OldManRooster...what is wrong with you mate?

You are acting like an abusive troll, I'm sure you are better than that. You would have copped a ban from many sites by now.

You are showing that considerable wealth doesn't always buy considerable manners or character.

Give your self a break for a while mate, everyone is under pressure and needs some positivity. This bad flu has changed all our lives.

If not, maybe the Mods can act as your travel agent.
          What wrong Simple Jack. You think you are the man? You started this. You were in denial. I have been 100% correct and you equally wrong. Who do you think you are? You are not a mod. Johnny has been banned many time so what is your point?

Comment

It's not a bad flu it's not covid 19 or corona virus or the kung flu...
            it's the Chinese flu because it comes from China.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73

Well, he's just been rumbled. He's likely been on the Wall and various Roosters posting boards for years. Likely from one of the colonies belonging to China.
              Are you posting as the wrong alias again sick boy? Look at the pronouns. Troll caught in my net.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                It's not a bad flu it's not covid 19 or corona virus or the kung flu...
                it's the Chinese flu because it comes from China.

Comment

Dont like him.Though he was alright but you could see he was flogging a dead horse and he showed up badly that he was bullshitting. Wheres Keza Packer when you need him.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

You can see why he was trying to play on, today’s paper says Nines quarterly payment was due April 1.

1-2 more rounds would’ve got him a fair chunk of cash
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

What wrong Simple Jack. You think you are the man? You started this. You were in denial. I have been 100% correct and you equally wrong. Who do you think you are? You are not a mod. Johnny has been banned many time so what is your point?
                      Can you tell me how this is actually effecting you , on other post you brag about your considerable wealth and pay-packet and how you sitting at home and riding it out whilst still getting paid By memory one was how staying till 2021 would rake you in an extra 200k. Saying that shite , even if your correct about the virus , no wonder people are up you. Show some respect for the ones over here that are actually suffering , standing in line at Centrelink or on the phone for hours to get help to maybe be able to get to the shops to buy some stocks , that's if there are any on the shelves.
                      I not sure if you are an Aussie or not but by Christ mate you don't act like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Can you tell me how this is actually effecting you , on other post you brag about your considerable wealth and pay-packet and how you sitting at home and riding it out whilst still getting paid By memory one was how staying till 2021 would rake you in an extra 200k. Saying that shite , even if your correct about the virus , no wonder people are up you. Show some respect for the ones over here that are actually suffering , standing in line at Centrelink or on the phone for hours to get help to maybe be able to get to the shops to buy some stocks , that's if there are any on the shelves.
                        I not sure if you are an Aussie or not but by Christ mate you don't act like it.
                        Fark you loser. Get your life together and worry about yourself. I am deeply concerned about this situation while you were denying it. Fark you and the horse your rode in on. Carnt.

Comment

Fark you loser. Get your life together and worry about yourself. I am deeply concerned about this situation while you were denying it. Fark you and the horse your rode in on. Carnt.
                          so it doesn't , thanks for confirming

Comment

so it doesn't , thanks for confirming
                            Who on the planet is not impacted? Idiot.

Comment

You sit there in your ivory tower throwing insults to all that wont agree with your opinion , spruiking about wealth and making assumption's about others predicament , no one thinks everyone isn't effected but you dont seem to realise or care how its effecting others , but your vulgar words don't hurt , they just show your lack of intelligence , as does your bragging about your wealth in this mess .

Comment

You sit there in your ivory tower throwing insults to all that wont agree with your opinion , spruiking about wealth and making assumption's about others predicament , no one thinks everyone isn't effected but you dont seem to realise or care how its effecting others , but your vulgar words don't hurt , they just show your lack of intelligence , as does your bragging about your wealth in this mess .
                                You are tripping balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X