Peter V'Landys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter V'Landys

Bravo Peter V'landys you tried your best. Don't let this ( Viirus) stop your ascent as a great administrator. The medical scientists have let us down-not you. They have known for more than 10 years that Coronavirus mutations can result in highly virulent transmissible viruses but no vaccine has been developed. Emphasis on developing statins, anti hypertensives and anti depressants where they (big Pharma) companies get life long usage & profits for Research and Development -rather than one course cures that would give us defence against microbes like Vaccines and antibiotics. When this is all over, and it will be sooner rather than later, Peter V'Landys will have been shown to be the person to lead league out of this dark time.

He has fought as hard as he can, ironic that two Greeks are keeping the game of rugby league relevant (it was politis’ idea to keep some revenue in the bank and not throw it away)

Comment

It’s a bit like thanking Kyle Flanagan for his valiant effort despite two losses in the opening 2 NRL rounds.

VPL has been in the game the same time.
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        It’s a bit like thanking Kyle Flanagan for his valiant effort despite two losses in the opening 2 NRL rounds.

VPL has been in the game the same time.
        He's been involved longer than two rounds Skeezix. He's been dealing with the shitstorm since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

He's been involved longer than two rounds Skeezix. He's been dealing with the shitstorm since last year.
          Which storm, Melbourne, the NRL or covid 19?

Comment

He’s growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Which storm, Melbourne, the NRL or covid 19?
              The NRL, as run into the ground by the baldheaded bastard from the Bulldogs.

Comment

I just wish he would stop saying rugba league

Comment

I wouldn’t lump it on him. He has been one of a long list. Overreaching chairman don’t help.

Comment

i cant stand him but he is in a long line with others who have financially crippled the game. How as an organisation do you exist for 100+ years and up until very recently have zero assets ??

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

i cant stand him but he is in a long line with others who have financially crippled the game. How as an organisation do you exist for 100+ years and up until very recently have zero assets ??
                      It was gutted by the war with Murdoch. And having to prop up the Storm, Titans, and Cowboys has cost them plenty. Not forgetting the absurd salary cap brought in by John Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He is a good operator. I've said it before, but the best Chairman since the Commission was established imo.

He has only been the Chairman since October - not much time to change anything. He has literally presided over only 2 rounds.

The state the game is in now? Blame it on a chain of awful decisions over the years, but principally awful and irresponsible financial decisions made under David Smith and John Grant.

Comment

Well i thought the NRL realised how serious the situation was when they went on the front foot and selfishly asked the government for a massive payout to keep the game afloat.

Then they thought they could somehow sidestep this virus when all the major sporting organisations in Europe and the US made a swift decision to shut down. When the World Health Organisation ups the classification to "pandemic" they all acted accordingly to make the swift decision.

I keep hearing V'landy and Greenberg talk about this leading Bio chemist pandemic expert that they were taking advice off. Who is this muppet that knows more about this pandemic than the rest of the world? If he just realised today that the NRL cant play through this then i get the feeling this character is Dr Nick from The Simpsons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

He is a good operator. I've said it before, but the best Chairman since the Commission was established imo.

He has only been the Chairman since October - not much time to change anything. He has literally presided over only 2 rounds.

The state the game is in now? Blame it on a chain of awful decisions over the years, but principally awful and irresponsible financial decisions made under David Smith and John Grant.
                            No mate, I like Vlandys...was talking about Greenturd

Comment

Bravo Peter V'landys you tried your best. Don't let this ( Viirus) stop your ascent as a great administrator. The medical scientists have let us down-not you. They have known for more than 10 years that Coronavirus mutations can result in highly virulent transmissible viruses but no vaccine has been developed. Emphasis on developing statins, anti hypertensives and anti depressants where they (big Pharma) companies get life long usage & profits for Research and Development -rather than one course cures that would give us defence against microbes like Vaccines and antibiotics. When this is all over, and it will be sooner rather than later, Peter V'Landys will have been shown to be the person to lead league out of this dark time.
                              You said it was a bad flu. If you want to fellate Vlandys then hit him up on Tinder. Muppet

Comment

Working...
                              X