No announcement yet.

Souffs problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol@lats back in the centres and he misses his first tackle attempt crackup. Wherever the Broncos are plucking these young forwards with great footwork from we need to get in on the action. Problem is they can’t defend to save their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      Latrell now at left centre... let’s see how many tries he can score now.
      lLatrell won't like that...he wants to play fullback.

Comment

BAHAHAHA

Fatty passes over the sideline!

He's already back in the centres.

Didn't even take two rounds

Comment

Loved the ball he just threw to the touchie. Almost as fun as watching him get in the way of the half earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            BAHAHAHA

Fatty passes over the sideline!

He's already back in the centres.

Didn't even take two rounds
            So many Latrell ‘highlights’ in this game.

Comment

He will probably get man of the match

Comment

'Souths can only score points from penalties or set starts'
                Phil Gould.

Comment

That 800k a season to play in the best team in the world must be looking pretty nice right about now.
                  My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                  My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I'll reserve my judgment on him until the end of next weeks game. No better time for him to announce himself, be cautious

Comment

Originally posted by Roosta4life View Post
                      I'll reserve my judgment on him until the end of next weeks game. No better time for him to announce himself, be cautious
                      Don’t get me wrong Latrell has the raw talent to do something amazing at any moment. But as expected he just doesn’t have the work rate to be a dominate fullback imo... he will no doubt have a great highlight package at seasons end regardless where he plays but he will never be a top tier FB... we all know why he wanted to wear the number 1 $$$$$
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I know I shouldn’t care but I thought it was funny when he passed it to Toups and he wasn’t there

Comment

I hope Fatrell plays fullback next week...shadow of his firmer self ...absolute disaster signing..sucked himself in.Doesn't look interested.
                          my prediction earlier this year Souffs wouldn't make the 8 .
                          off for another fishing trip for him
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing Josh Morris in the tricolors next week. If we haven't all been murdered in our beds by the Chinese AIDS flu.
                            Last edited by Johnny73; 03-20-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Was horrible in the first half too. May need to run back to Taree yet again after this performance. He just refuses to touch the ball coming out of their own end. Bludger deluxe.
                              He should've stayed at left centre with us.....and
                              gleefully signed our $800,000 contract...don't think that even if the NRL
                              survives there'll be very many $800,000
                              contracts in future.
                              His $1m a season dream is no more.

I'd still sign him for next season and beyond, if he could show that he'd changed his ways immensely.

Comment

Interesting that Latrell has looked at sea without Keary inside him, and Keary was much less effective without Latrell outside him. Hopefully Keary kicks into gear tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X