Souffs problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing Josh Morris in the tricolors next week. If we haven't all been murdered in our beds by the Chinese AIDS flu.
    Yeah same here it has gone awfully quiet the talk of JMoz, which is a good thing he will make a seamless transition, slot in and do his job and do it good.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      I know I shouldn’t care but I thought it was funny when he passed it to Toups and he wasn’t there
      I said the same thing when watching it ‘bad luck Latrell, no Toups there’!

Comment

Real reason for his trip to Taree midweek was to take his pregnant wife to safety, and to family support...apparently.

Comment

Gus Gould:

“I don’t think Latrell understands the game, I don’t think he understands what it takes to be a great footballer,” Gould said. “He’s a wonderful talent, we’ve always raved about his talent but it’s the old adage, does the player make the team or the team make the player.

“When you think about the team he’s been playing with, the club that he’s been playing with that’s nurtured him through and the type of talent he’s been playing alongside, the Luke Keary’s, the Boyd Cordner’s, the James Tedesco’s and the Cooper Cronk’s, they’ve been the ones that have fed Latrell and made him the player he is.

“Left to stand on his own two feet, it’s going to take him a long time to learn what he needs to contribute to a team and make that consistent every week and add value to his team.

“He’s of no value to his team the way he is at the moment, physically, mentally and in his knowledge of the game or lack of knowledge of the game. He hasn’t got the knowledge to play fullback. He hasn’t got the intensity to play fullback.

“Latrell’s on real learning curve, I’ll be really interested what the next 18 months bring for this young man.”

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I said the same thing when watching it ‘bad luck Latrell, no Toups there’!
            The gap was on the inside, with the defence moving towards the touchline, Campbell Graham did the right thing, after Mitchell had already put him into touch in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
              Lats just isn’t involved enough, you see Teddy and Trbojevic, always involved and have great combinations with the other spine players. He needs to pull his head in, except against us, he can be MIA then.
              When he put James Roberts into space for that try, I noticed he just stopped dead and watched. No effort to follow him as support.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Gus Gould:

“I don’t think Latrell understands the game, I don’t think he understands what it takes to be a great footballer,” Gould said. “He’s a wonderful talent, we’ve always raved about his talent but it’s the old adage, does the player make the team or the team make the player.

“When you think about the team he’s been playing with, the club that he’s been playing with that’s nurtured him through and the type of talent he’s been playing alongside, the Luke Keary’s, the Boyd Cordner’s, the James Tedesco’s and the Cooper Cronk’s, they’ve been the ones that have fed Latrell and made him the player he is.

“Left to stand on his own two feet, it’s going to take him a long time to learn what he needs to contribute to a team and make that consistent every week and add value to his team.

“He’s of no value to his team the way he is at the moment, physically, mentally and in his knowledge of the game or lack of knowledge of the game. He hasn’t got the knowledge to play fullback. He hasn’t got the intensity to play fullback.

“Latrell’s on real learning curve, I’ll be really interested what the next 18 months bring for this young man.”
                All the souffs fans are calling Gould a racist... apparently now all it takes is to criticise Latrell to be a racist... Latrell made his own bed when he turned the off season into his own personal circus by trying to become a 1 million dollar player to play in a position he was yet to prove himself in! What did he expect? for no one to compare him to a million dollar player? to hold him to a standard of which he was claiming he was worth? time to lay in that bed Latrell.
                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Braith gave it to him as well. I don't normally listen to Braith but I'll listen to anyone who puts Latrell down.

Comment

Braith gave it to him as well. I don't normally listen to Braith but I'll listen to anyone who puts Latrell down.
                    yeah a bit hypocritical coming from braith when talking about Latrell damaging the team by insisting to play FB considering the drama Braith caused because he hated that Carney took 6 off him.... but yes... i enjoyed it too tbh lol

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

All the souffs fans are calling Gould a racist... apparently now all it takes is to criticise Latrell to be a racist... Latrell made his own bed when he turned the off season into his own personal circus by trying to become a 1 million dollar player to play in a position he was yet to prove himself in! What did he expect? for no one to compare him to a million dollar player? to hold him to a standard of which he was claiming he was worth? time to lay in that bed Latrell.
                      Was it really all about $1million because he turned down offers for that amount. I believe it was an indigenous issue and that our team didn’t have the racial composition he preferred. Good article by Gould exposing him as virtually useless without tye Tedescos, Keary’s and cronks who made him what he was. How often Keary was involved in some of his greatest tries.

That’s ok but now I see why we dumped him because he wasn’t pulling his weight and with Josh Morris we’ll have a full time not a part casual player who is lazy and turns up when he feels like it. I think maybe he should quit nrl and take up,boxing as his mentality is such that he likes the limelight and the media. I really appreciate what he did for us but it was because of Keary and co not him alone.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Was it really all about $1million because he turned down offers for that amount. I believe it was an indigenous issue and that our team didn’t have the racial composition he preferred. Good article by Gould exposing him as virtually useless without tye Tedescos, Keary’s and cronks who made him what he was. How often Keary was involved in some of his greatest tries.

That’s ok but now I see why we dumped him because he wasn’t pulling his weight and with Josh Morris we’ll have a full time not a part casual player who is lazy and turns up when he feels like it. I think maybe he should quit nrl and take up,boxing as his mentality is such that he likes the limelight and the media. I really appreciate what he did for us but it was because of Keary and co not him alone.

Yes it was about the money, its why he wants to play fullback... the only reason he isn't on huge money right now is because most clubs saw the toxicity and bailed, then when he tried to use us to up his offers we took the 800k off the table... yes the race stuff played a HUGE factor in him choosing souffs but the fullback BS is all about the $$$.

Comment

Gus Gould:

Wow.... Didn't realise old man Gould was still capable of intelligent thought.

Prediction for Latrine's comeback:
                          "I wonder what former NSW Coaches and Newtown captains would say if they knew the real reason why I suck at FB. Opinionated people should keep their opinions to themselves when they don't know the full story"

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

yeah a bit hypocritical coming from braith when talking about Latrell damaging the team by insisting to play FB considering the drama Braith caused because he hated that Carney took 6 off him.... but yes... i enjoyed it too tbh lol
                            Yeah I had to laugh watching Braith give it to Lattrell about not being up to playing fullback...does he remember his own masterclass?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                              Real reason for his trip to Taree midweek was to take his pregnant wife to safety, and to family support...apparently.
                              Yes, but he still could have trained on his own to build up his fitness rather than go fishing or jet skiing??

All I am hearing from him these days are excuses ...

I am sooo glad that he is no longer our problem!!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

lLatrell won't like that...he wants to play fullback.
                                I guess we'll find out on instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X