No announcement yet.

Souffs problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor bugger...the media is smashing him. Braith gave him both barrels on Fox, then I went back to 9 and Gus was laying into him.

"He is not ready for NRL football at the moment"., said Gus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      Poor bugger...the media is smashing him. Braith gave him both barrels on Fox, then I went back to 9 and Gus was laying into him.

But he rides a mean jet sky...

Comment

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He deserves everything he cops

Comment

Lats just isn’t involved enough, you see Teddy and Trbojevic, always involved and have great combinations with the other spine players. He needs to pull his head in, except against us, he can be MIA then.

Comment

Didn't see Braith but boy, Gus flamed him to a smouldering crisp.

Comment

Cronk’s comments and Latrell’s response:

“He’s come to a new club, they’re in a program where he was taken off after 55 or 56 minutes trying to manage his load, so any time away form the game should be spent on fast-tracking his aerobic capacity so he’s able to produce eight out of 10 performances for the Rabbitohs as soon as he can.”

Those comments invited a backlash from Mitchell.

The fullback posted on social media: “Opinions would change real quick. I wonder if former teammate and ‘NRL legend’ knew the real reasons I took a trip up the highway? Opinionated people need to keep their comments to themselves.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                Cronk’s comments and Latrell’s response:

“He’s come to a new club, they’re in a program where he was taken off after 55 or 56 minutes trying to manage his load, so any time away form the game should be spent on fast-tracking his aerobic capacity so he’s able to produce eight out of 10 performances for the Rabbitohs as soon as he can.”

Those comments invited a backlash from Mitchell.

The fullback posted on social media: “Opinions would change real quick. I wonder if former teammate and ‘NRL legend’ knew the real reasons I took a trip up the highway? Opinionated people need to keep their comments to themselves.”

it’s becoming more and more clear why we let him go without a fight, his attitude sucks, he is toxic asf and is unable to take criticism... I was bummed we lost him but now i am glad he is gone.

trent is playing 4D chess while everyone else is playing 2D, he is all about character and building a strong TEAM , Latrell only gives a fark about Latrell.
                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                  Interesting that Latrell has looked at sea without Keary inside him, and Keary was much less effective without Latrell outside him. Hopefully Keary kicks into gear tomorrow
                  Keary will show up tomorrow with a point to prove the whole team was rubbish last week we were embarrassed the players above anyone know this Robbo would hold them all accountable he would have made them watch that game everyday this week. We will see a vastly improved Roosters side tomorrow. We play our best against quality opposition and that’s what we face tomorrow.

Comment

I understand Lattrell was taking his pregnant missus back to be with family for now.

Think before you judge, Cooper.
                    Yeah he jetskied her up the Pacific to Taree FFS.
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Basically cronk said he would have thought latrell would use the time to up his aerobic fitness as souffs would want him up to speed quicker at FB, and apparently latrell posted that people's opinions would change quickly if they knew why he went home.
                      He went home because he thought he would get up to speed quicker using a jetski but they don't play league on the water and they don't let you use jetskis.....
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

It was obvious he'd be found out eventually at FB, but I didn't think it would be this soon and I am delighted. Media types ripping into him, Bennett hinting at positional changes in the press conference, it's all coming together! Let's hope he stays at fullback for at least one more week. The fact he's had all off season to get himself ready and can only manage 60-odd minutes with 4 runs speaks volumes. Definitely a good thing he aint a chook anymore
                        #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Was horrible in the first half too. May need to run back to Taree yet again after this performance. He just refuses to touch the ball coming out of their own end. Bludger deluxe.
                          Some of his passes from dummy half were ok, perhaps he can play hooker in attack and left right out in defence and Cook play fullback?

From memory Cook played for the lols once at Fullback and he was their best player that game....

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

So if he plays left centre against us he will be marking his old sparring partner Joey I guess.

Comment

So if he plays left centre against us he will be marking his old sparring partner Joey I guess.
                              Joey will destroy at the moment, Latrell just doesn't look like he has any conditioning in him at the moment.

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Lats just isn’t involved enough, you see Teddy and Trbojevic, always involved and have great combinations with the other spine players. He needs to pull his head in, except against us, he can be MIA then.

Comment

Working...
                                X