Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Please tell me what I wrote that was ignorant and selfish. What I stated were FACTS. 2009..... Swine Flue, ONE BILLION infected, 400,000 DEAD. I stand by my statements, this is a massive over reaction, by a bunch of so called leaders who couldn't lead a conga line, let alone a country, same as the panic about Climate Change, this generation will go down in history as the most hysterical of all time. As I said, if you feel a bit crook, stay home, if it gets worse in a few days go to the doctor.

I don't think you understand you can feel fine for days while spreading it not knowing you have it....
    I
    Last edited by Bondicigar; 03-13-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

He'll handle the isolation no problem ...he spent several years all alone on the island with only Wilson to keep him company
      Wilson drowned tho.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Wilson drowned tho.
        I’ve met Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’ve met Wilson.
          I kicked him.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I don't think you understand you can feel fine for days while spreading it not knowing you have it....
            I
            Viruses have a period called the prodromal phase where they can be spread. It's how they survive. They may be little scraps of RNA but they adapt and mutate very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I kicked him.
              Her u mean. Rita Wilson is a her.

Poor Hanky has got to use a hankie and be a castaway again with another Wilson.. Castaway 2??
              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labinator View Post

Sorry Norfolk but that is an incredibly selfish and ignorant way of looking at this - and this is coming from someone who two weeks ago laughed in his wife’s face when she told me to start buying up in bulk. We live in NYC, and as of today, it’s a state of emergency (and panic buying ensued).

The NBA/NHL and other major events are all cancelled, but people are accepting it and getting over it. I implore you to do some reading from western doctors in Italy who are begging the rest of the world not to follow in their footsteps by ignoring the warnings until it’s too late. It’s not just about the mortality rate, it’s about the unbelievable ability of this virus to spread...and maybe you don’t get sick or show any symptoms, but you pass by someone who catches it from you, and their immune systems can’t fight it like yours. It’s a pandemic for a reason - there’s been no way to stop the spread without extreme measures like lockdowns and empty sporting venues. The fact the NRL hasn’t really publicly canvassed it is an enormous worry.

This is bigger than you and it’s bigger than the NRL. There’s a great saying that before a pandemic, authorities are always accused of overreacting, and when it’s finally passed, are always accused of not doing enough.
                So u buying in bulk yet calling others selfish??? lol

How was your panic buying when Y2K was gonna end the world and then the 2012 Year of Mayan Calender was gonna end the world a fargin again?

Or for Anthrax, Sars, bird flu, eloci, Swine flu, Ebola and Zika? Did u panic and cause a hissy fit for this...these were gonna kill us all too...

U were wrong then, and you are wrong now.
                Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

So u buying in bulk yet calling others selfish??? lol

How was your panic buying when Y2K was gonna end the world and then the 2012 Year of Mayan Calender was gonna end the world a fargin again?

Or for Anthrax, Sars, bird flu, eloci, Swine flu, Ebola Zika? Did u panic and cause a hissy fit for this...these there gonna kill us all too...

U were wrong then, and you are wrong now.
                  There always need to be some sort of problems going on , the world needs to be hysterical about something

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                    http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...&OCID=AVRES000

Hospital staff in NSW told to prepare for 8,000 coronavirus deaths

#####

8,000...that's a lot of dead people and devastated loved ones.

The recommendation now is to stay one metre away from everyone else, even in your own home.

In USA... basketball, hockey have been suspended.
                    Ireland has closed all schools and colleges.
                    Italy has shut all shops except chemists and groceries.

Yet with the virus now a pandemic, in Australia events with large crowds where it's impossible for people to stay one metre away from anyone else, continue on like nothing's happening.

If sporting events in Australia must be played they should from now on be played in empty stadiums.

No degree from Harvard needed for this one either.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...&OCID=AVRES000

Doctors call for immediate ban on large public gatherings to tackle risk of coronavirus infection
                    Preparing for 8000 dead????? Now how the farg would they know 8000 peeps exactly....do they control it? How the farg would they know how many people's would get the flu in the coming flu season?

Do they know exactly how things happen?

Chillax Chicken little...

Comment

• as predicted looks like they may ban fans from attending games as of today ....next step to susupend the competition
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

There always need to be some sort of problems going on , the world needs to be hysterical about something
                        Exactamondo.

How else are they gonna take away our rights and freedoms.

Ebola was faked, this has all the same signs.

Comment

• I've got a contact with Angus' cousin who told me that Angus has the flu and will not play tomorrow night (don't think he has the virus)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

Exactamondo.

How else are they gonna take away our rights and freedoms.

Ebola was faked, this has all the same signs.
                            No I don't think its fake but I do agree most of the time , like YK2 ect we get far to worked up and end up causing more problems then we fix

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              as predicted looks like they may ban fans from attending games as of today ....next step to susupend the competition
                              Panthers may have to bring out the cardboard cut out fan....oh the irony.. At least our home crowd ain't effected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                                I've got a contact with Angus' cousin who told me that Angus has the flu and will not play tomorrow night (don't think he has the virus)
                                Apparently its the chook / bird flu

Comment

Working...
                                X