Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post

You do realise I am agreeing with you that we have to take measures to combat the coronavirus. You did read and understand my post, yes?
    I did read and understand every word of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

I did read and understand every word of your post.
      I agree that we need to take precautions about the coronavirus, but I don't think panic is a good method.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Mods, can someone give this troll a 2 week break. We have enough hysteria being whipped up in the media leading to panicky herd behaviour eg the toilet paper fiasco

It's not good the Corona Virus, as there is currently no vaccine, but this kind of scare mongering is not called for. It has led to some stupid and bizarre behaviour from sections of the community as we have seen in the news.
        The hysteria you say is being whipped up in the media is just reporting.
        We the People were told everything was sweet, no need to 'panic' ['worry greatly' if you like]...now we find out everything is not sweet...that the virus is spreading

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...8c5029cc9d2b87

Meanwhile, NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says containing the state's growing coronavirus outbreak is becoming less likely and authorities will need to start looking at ways to manage the spread rather than preventing it.

Comment

I am more worried about Bondi.boy, than coronavirus

Comment

The hysteria you say is being whipped up in the media is just reporting.
            We the People were told everything was sweet, no need to 'panic' ['worry greatly' if you like]...now we find out everything is not sweet...that the virus is spreading

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...8c5029cc9d2b87

Meanwhile, NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard says containing the state's growing coronavirus outbreak is becoming less likely and authorities will need to start looking at ways to manage the spread rather than preventing it.

Bondi ,Its a big world and you cant stop it spreading , its to easy to travel now days so that make the transfer of the flu type virus impossible to stop . The Spanish flu of 1918 had a far higher mortality rate and that was when travel was far less assessable . This is not a good virus I agree but its not the bad one . Take care of yourself , wash your hands and stock up on the dunny paper , but please avoid all social contact , don't go outside , keep your eye on every news page to keep up to date and most importantly avoid all football matches

Comment

We shouldn't really need a vaccine. As long as everyone has access to toilet paper this virus can be contained.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                We shouldn't really need a vaccine. As long as everyone has access to toilet paper this virus can be contained.
                oh crap n nearly pooed myself in laughter , hand me the paper , oh bugger

Comment

Will newspaper do the trick?

Comment

REALITY CHECK. Pneumonia and influenza have been killing over 10,000, that's right TEN THOUSAND people PER DAY across the world for many years. This year so far Corona virus has killed about 3000 in lets say 60 days . That's 50, FIFTY per day...…... WORLD WIDE. GET A GRIP PEOPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                      Will newspaper do the trick?
                      Absolutely.

I recommend the SMH....loves ya bum.

Comment

Expert on tv the other night said "millions will die" globally. "100,000 will die in Australia" another expert said.
                        Millions die from the flu every year.

The 96k figure was based on the death rate rate which is around 3 percent, from the predominantly Chinese stats at the moment as they have had close to 90 percent of the cases so far. We won't know the rate in Western Countries until a larger sample is taken. People are suggesting in the West it probably will be around 1 percent.

If 10 million people in Australia got influenza and not a common cold you would find about 30,000 deaths from it but each year due to vaccines etc only a few million get it.

If you can survive the flu and don't have a serious health issue or are not over 70 the odds a very remote you will die.

Even 70 to 80 year olds in China still had over a 92 percent survival rate, so you should live Bondi Boy.
                        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

"21,000 - 96,000 Australians die from the flu every year?"
                          no, about 200 aussies died in 2019 from Influenza

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            Stop talking poo.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Oh bugger, I got go to the mens room fellas

https://www.news.com.au/world/not-a-...a8d9ff9cdf3ede

Comment

Two weeks later

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/toile...a-coronavirus/

Comment

Working...
                                X