No announcement yet.

Latrell Souths Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched last year's Gf again the other day and yes he was and is one very talented footballer , his involvement at time s was negligible but when he was involved it was pure class , still think he never deserves to wear our great colours again and I personally hope he's a success in the future but not at the vermin

Comment

• IMO, whilst ever he continues this fullback dream he wont be as successful as he thinks he should be.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• he belongs at the chooks, I think he may be starting to realise this. alas to late.

Comment

• I also think he belonged to the chooks , and may be starting to have regrets but no way would I want him back

Comment

• You guys think COVID is bad. Theres not enough sanitizer in the country to clean him up after spending time at souffs.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              You guys think COVID is bad. Theres not enough sanitizer in the country to clean him up after spending time at souffs.
              We managed to clean Keary and turn him into a mensch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

We managed to clean Keary and turn him into a mensch.
                Diff is Keary wanted to be here. Fatrell Bitchell (yes I borrowed that name) wanted to be there. That stink will never wash.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Calling Latrell fat is not racist. He is overweight. Its a fact. He is also still a boy that will get even fatter if he can't control his eating and training. I still think he is an immense talent but I'm over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                    Hey everyone, I am very anti Latrell especially at Souths. I hope he fails miserably and then goes to another club (Not Roosters).
                    Now I may have been guilty of this (can't remember) but could we please lay off the fat comments, this is a real issue among the Indigenous community.
                    u.
                    From personal experience, not limited to Indigenous community, Team Evil. I’m prepared to back off for a while. Can’t hate anyone but no longer respect who he has become and who he plays for.
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                      Calling Latrell fat is not racist. He is overweight. Its a fact. He is also still a boy that will get even fatter if he can't control his eating and training. I still think he is an immense talent but I'm over him.
                      Is he a household name in China?

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                        Hey everyone, I am very anti Latrell especially at Souths. I hope he fails miserably and then goes to another club (Not Roosters).
                        Now I may have been guilty of this (can't remember) but could we please lay off the fat comments, this is a real issue among the Indigenous community.
                        We had a joke about it when he started at Souths but it gets old quick.
                        I know free speech and such, so I am having my say, the rest is up to you.
                        Being overweight is a issue with anyone who takes in more calories then they burn. Id say latrell would win a beep test against most fitness freaks on the chookpen. Don't let a bit of baby fat fool you

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                          I watched last year's Gf again the other day and yes he was and is one very talented footballer , his involvement at time s was negligible but when he was involved it was pure class , still think he never deserves to wear our great colours again and I personally hope he's a success in the future but not at the vermin

I hope he's a great success if the future...as our no3.
                          I'd have him back in heartbeat.
                          He was the leading points scorer in the NRL last season, playing for us in that position. We won the premiership with him.
                          Everything in the NRL has turned to mush...we're all starting again.
                          I'd like to start 2021 with Latrell as our left centre...our "lethal left side" back together.
                          We lost the first two rounds this season without him...no penetration at no 3, we need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

I hope he's a great success if the future...as our no3.
                            I'd have him back in heartbeat.
                            He was the leading points scorer in the NRL last season, playing for us in that position. We won the premiership with him.
                            Everything in the NRL has turned to mush...we're all starting again.
                            I'd like to start 2021 with Latrell as our left centre...our "lethal left side" back together.
                            We lost the first two rounds this season without him...no penetration at no 3, we need him.
                            I'm actually with you on this one BB. But it would depend on who makes the first approach and the whole mindset of Latrell. I want him on our terms, not on his terms

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I'm actually with you on this one BB. But it would depend on who makes the first approach and the whole mindset of Latrell. I want him on our terms, not on his terms
                              You are crazy to think The Roosters would want him back. We could have had him, he was under contract. As you saw we did whatever we could to get rid of him. Didn’t even insist on Souths reimbursing us for his salary paid since November. Get over it. He has gone and isn’t coming back.

NEXT!
                              Last edited by Thirteen; 04-04-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You are crazy to think The Roosters would want him back. We could have had him, he was under contract. As you saw we did whatever we could to get rid of him. Didn’t even insist on Souths reimbursing us for his salary paid since November. Get over it. He has gone and isn’t coming back.

NEXT!
                                Never say 'never'.

Things are not as they were a few months ago. The game has changed forever. Clubs are fighting for survival. Shouldn't be long before "mergers" and "relocations" raise their heads.
                                We must start winning games when the comp resumes...and stay winning from 2021 on.

Comment

Working...
                                X