No announcement yet.

Latrell Souths Dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt think cocka was Old Man Rooster?
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I would be. He has a lot of people to support.
      I think this is a very underrated aspect..

For a lot of young successful aboriginal footballers, one of the biggest challenges is direct and extended family leeching of their heard earned cash.

I've got no doubt he is in the same situation and has a lot of pressure on him from his community.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        I didnt think cocka was Old Man Rooster?
        OMR has been around since the Wall days, where as Old Man Rooster in Hong Kong was more recent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

OMR has been around since the Wall days, where as Old Man Rooster in Hong Kong was more recent.
          I know...just messing.

OMR is the good brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I hope he succeeds in the long run...but fails miserably at Souffs. I also dont want to see him in our colours ever again
            I wish him nothing but the worst in any colours but ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

I never said anything about OMR. Wasnt around in the old days anyway so wouldnt know.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

We'll see how he goes. For all we know he's gonna spend the next ~4-6 months on his property doing hard labour, 2 hour bush runs and a boot load of training. Might even cut beer outta his diet (to shed more kg) and start eating a heap of fresh farm produce. If he's got the drive, he'll come back all chiselled and stuff.

Personally not death riding him coz it could come back to bite us big time.
                considering I think he lives in town, I see him sitting on the porch eating bucket loads of KFC and Maccas
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

considering I think he lives in town, I see him sitting on the porch eating bucket loads of KFC and Maccas
                  He has a residence in town. He 'lives' in Taree. The service centre heading into Taree from the highway has both KFC and Maccas so he should be sweet!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Good to hear , at least KFC should survive with latrines support

Comment

Given the choice between Latrell being a star at Souffs or never playing again, I'll gladly choose the latter.

When the competition restarts he'll likely be morbidly obese.

So much so that he probably qualifies as having a co-morbidity and should self isolate like an Octogenarian due to the increased coronavirus risk and thus shouldn't play again in 2020.

Comment

Hey everyone, I am very anti Latrell especially at Souths. I hope he fails miserably and then goes to another club (Not Roosters).
                        Now I may have been guilty of this (can't remember) but could we please lay off the fat comments, this is a real issue among the Indigenous community.
                        We had a joke about it when he started at Souths but it gets old quick.
                        I know free speech and such, so I am having my say, the rest is up to you.
                        Last edited by Team Evil; 04-02-2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                          Hey everyone, I am very anti Latrell especially at Souths. I hope he fails miserably and then goes to another club (Not Roosters).
                          Now I may have been guilty of this (can't remember) but could we please lay off the fat comments, this is a real issue among the Indigenous community.
                          So you wish him failure as long as he’s skinny?
                          Last edited by Thirteen; 04-02-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

So you can wish him failure as long as he’s skinny?
                            Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                              Really ? But Fatrell is just so catchy !!

In all seriousness, we all get the piss taken out of us about something. I have been going grey and balding since my mid 30's....my mates give me heaps !!!. Some of them are fat, freckles, big ears , big nose etc etc one of them has Red Hair even though I thought we were trying to breed those farkers out as they have no soul.

I can only speak for myself ...but the fat jokes will and should contiue until he puts down the food and starts commiting himself to being the million dollar player he thinks he is

Comment

Tall , skinny round bloke with puffy cheeks and lady boobs is ok

Comment

Working...
                                X