Adam Doueihi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

The only please I've heard the Jmoz 'rumour' is on this forum.
    Just like my Dugan ‘rumour’ attempt to pass the time
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      This sucks. AD would of been a very good pick up for our team. Am I the only one who isn’t warming up to the jmoz rumour?? I would rather play one of our youngsters there and watch them develop.
      It’s not a rumour it’s just people on here who think that he Roosters can just sign anyone they like because someone gets injured. I really doubt that’s the culture that Robbos has built. Since Robbo has been the coach has there been a player that the Roosters have enticed to break their current contract to join the Roosters immediately? I don’t think so

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Been talking to Robbo mate?
        Can't say as you might be part of the riff raff that resides on the wrong side of Anzac Parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
          Robbo couldn't guarantee him a permanent spot in the team and saw him as a long term 5/8 in any case that Cronk could development - don't think I would be coming either under those arrangements when another team has offered more and a permanent spot in the preferred position too - Don't know who Robbo has in mind next - has 2 external and 1 internal spots to fill for the 30 player roster.
          Any chance you could get the old high cuts boots with the screw in steel studs out & make a comeback?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

It’s not a rumour it’s just people on here who think that he Roosters can just sign anyone they like because someone gets injured. I really doubt that’s the culture that Robbos has built. Since Robbo has been the coach has there been a player that the Roosters have enticed to break their current contract to join the Roosters immediately? I don’t think so
            Kyle Flanagan.

You'd be mightily naive to think we weren't in his agent's ear.

You either play the game, in all its guts and glory, or get left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Kyle Flanagan.

You'd be mightily naive to think we weren't in his agent's ear.

You either play the game, in all its guts and glory, or get left behind.
              No mate not correct. They signed Johnson & gave Kyle permission to look elsewhere.

Comment

mate at the end of the day it is a business. I 100% believe us as a club over the 7-8 seasons since robbo has taken over we have had talks and enquires etc over players coming across to us early. 100%. We have a strong culture at the club but I really don’t think that matters when it comes into making business decisions and handling contracts. I’m positive there is a heap of stuff we will never know that’s happened behind closed doors when it comes to this topic. If I had the choice to entice someone over quickly to my team to make my team stronger and a better chance of results and success I would do it with a smile on my face no questions asked. Like someone mentioned you either be ruthless too and play the game or be prepared to miss out on things and left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

mate at the end of the day it is a business. I 100% believe us as a club over the 7-8 seasons since robbo has taken over we have had talks and enquires etc over players coming across to us early. 100%. We have a strong culture at the club but I really don’t think that matters when it comes into making business decisions and handling contracts. I’m positive there is a heap of stuff we will never know that’s happened behind closed doors when it comes to this topic. If I had the choice to entice someone over quickly to my team to make my team stronger and a better chance of results and success I would do it with a smile on my face no questions asked. Like someone mentioned you either be ruthless too and play the game or be prepared to miss out on things and left behind.
                  I bet you could name me players that have been enticed to break their contract to join another club but can you name me 1 that the Roosters have done that with an e Robbo has been coach.

Comment

I bet you could name me players that have been enticed to break their contract to join another club but can you name me 1 that the Roosters have done that with an e Robbo has been coach.
                    well from memory we tried enticing Angus over a year early but he wanted to stay and honour his contract. We couldn’t reach an agreement with souffs.

ill also provide a link for you -
                    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....19-p504n5.html
                    Last edited by ChookMaster; 01-30-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• OFFICIAL ✅

Wests Tigers snare Adam Doueihi on a long-term deal:

Comment

• Originally posted by bigben View Post
                        OFFICIAL ✅

Wests Tigers snare Adam Doueihi on a long-term deal:
                        Damn shame. Douehi's loss though. Long term wise he would have been much better off with us - in a more skillful and professional environment.
                        It's not always about the $$$. Playing finals football and making representative teams can be more satisfying.

Comment

• Gee these Wests Tigers mob are getting cocky all of a sudden, apart from beating uncle Nick with the deal, they are having a dig at the vermin saying that this deal will end up being more beneficial/better deal than the one they put on the table for Latrell!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post

Damn shame. Douehi's loss though. Long term wise he would have been much better off with us - in a more skillful and professional environment.
                            It's not always about the $$$. Playing finals football and making representative teams can be more satisfying.
                            I would've taken the 4 yr contract at
                            $600,000 plus per season and guaranteed to play my favourite position in first grade instead of playing for Norths for not a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              Sam Walker is only 17 so I don't think he's even allowed to be part of the Top 30 NRL Squad. So I assume he'd be one of those said development players.

At the end of the day both Robbo and Uncle Nick don't pussy foot around. They are decisive and successful individuals who will know that a new left centre is required and will act accordingly at some point on the recruitment front.
                              Walker turns 18 on June !6 so he is eligible for NRL selection after that date,he isn't eligible for a development contract due to the size of his contract so has to be included in the 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davo View Post
                                Gee these Wests Tigers mob are getting cocky all of a sudden, apart from beating uncle Nick with the deal, they are having a dig at the vermin saying that this deal will end up being more beneficial/better deal than the one they put on the table for Latrell!!
                                Long term they might be right. Latrell can go both ways, he could end up being an absolute legend of the game, but he's equally as likely to end up an overweight mess

Comment

Working...
                                X