• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw money at Jmoz plz
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• It’s his loss. Joining a club that will struggle to make the 8 Passing on an opportunity to play for our great club.
      One positive to come out of this is that it proves the Chooks still have money to spend. We will find a player to fit our culture and who will be happy to play in any position.

Comment

• I am starting to warm to all the chookpenner comments around JMoz. This would only be for this year to allow Billy to get back on his feet for next year and potentially win a premiership with his brother in there final season together. The Roosters have shown there hand chasing Doueihi that a back up is required if only for a year or two for Billy and others coming through as there priority/ preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          Throw money at Jmoz plz
          Duges would be better.

Comment

• Tigers are desperate. $350k for this year plus Souffs putting in $50k for next year. So that means the last 3 years he would be in $700k per year.
            Crazy for a kid that is showing potential but yet to really prove himself.

Comment

• He played for Tigpies before joining Souffs

Comment

• Don't think that dropkick Farah wasn't whispering sweet nothings in his ear either. Would help Tigers case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                  He played for Tigpies before joining Souffs
                  So he knows what a basket case they are.

Comment

• From what I saw of Douehi at fullback last year he was outstanding.

A lot of Souths fans I know were quite happy to wait and see how he turned out rather than jump on Latrell.

Comment

• Robbo couldn't guarantee him a permanent spot in the team and saw him as a long term 5/8 in any case that Cronk could development - don't think I would be coming either under those arrangements when another team has offered more and a permanent spot in the preferred position too - Don't know who Robbo has in mind next - has 2 external and 1 internal spots to fill for the 30 player roster.

Comment

• Disappointing news, if true, but it is certainly not the end of the world. Yes, either Xerri or Morris, although I don't think Xerri is realistic at the moment. I would much rather Josh Morris than Dugan any day of the week: please no.
                        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• This sucks. AD would of been a very good pick up for our team. Am I the only one who isn’t warming up to the jmoz rumour?? I would rather play one of our youngsters there and watch them develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                            This sucks. AD would of been a very good pick up for our team. Am I the only one who isn’t warming up to the jmoz rumour?? I would rather play one of our youngsters there and watch them develop.
                            The only please I've heard the Jmoz 'rumour' is on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                              Robbo couldn't guarantee him a permanent spot in the team and saw him as a long term 5/8 in any case that Cronk could development - don't think I would be coming either under those arrangements when another team has offered more and a permanent spot in the preferred position too - Don't know who Robbo has in mind next - has 2 external and 1 internal spots to fill for the 30 player roster.
                              Been talking to Robbo mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Duges would be better.
                                He would be three or four times the price and a serious waste of money. Nowhere the same class as Jmoz on or off the field, and no example to any younger player. Dugan has been an over rated injury prone dik head for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X