Adam Doueihi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Hmmm, the WCC squad announcement will be the tipping point.
    When will that be?

Comment

The Balmain Magpies signed BJ for three years and they also have young gun "Tommy Talau" which they will most-likely inject this year so I don't see them chasing Doueihi. But for the Roosters, if the price is right then yeah sure he'd be a good addition and apparently he can kick as well (not sure if he's good or not) but he'd definitely be a good back up for Flanno and SST in the kicking duties. He's versatile as well and can play just about anywhere in the backline... Aubbo 2.0

The only move I can see where the Chooks don't get him is if Souffs reach out to the "Gold Coast Charging-Seagulls-Gladiors-Titans" and make a deal where they get Jai Arrow and swap him with Adam Doueihi.

If not Doueihi then Josh Morris would be a good signing Sharks got too many backs on their roster at the moment and Jmoz would be a good acquisition.
      Last edited by DP1990; 01-28-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
        The Balmain Magpies signed BJ for three years and they also have young gun "Tommy Talau" which they will most-likely inject this year so I don't see them chasing Doueihi. But for the Roosters, if the price is right then yeah sure he'd be a good addition and apparently he can kick as well (not sure if he's good or not) but he'd definitely be a good back up for Flanno and SST in the kicking duties. He's versatile as well and can play just about anywhere in the backline... Aubbo 2.0

The only move I can see where the Chooks don't get him is if Souffs reach out to the "Gold Coast Charging-Seagulls-Gladiors-Titans" and make a deal where they get Jai Arrow and swap him with Adam Doueihi.

If not Doueihi then Josh Morris would be a good signing Sharks got too many backs on their roster at the moment and Jmoz would be a good acquisition.
        Agree with your post mate.

If these Teddy rumours have any substance, it also adds weight to us trying to seal the Doueihi deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Agree with your post mate.

If these Teddy rumours have any substance, it also adds weight to us trying to seal the Doueihi deal.
          Yeah mate even though most of the rumours were shot down late last week by the NRL Mole and others, the rumour mills are still out there saying that it is a pec related injury... perhaps a severe strain or something similar but still there is a very small rumour still floating around but no official word from the club or Teddy himself.

Either way I hope it's NOT true at all or it's something minor.

Comment

Originally posted by shagger View Post
            looks Like We are interested. Caught up with rooster officials over the weekend. I think he would be a great addition to our squad. For the right price ????
            I hope so...…..
            God we need depth in the backs now.

Comment

I have heard the similar within a source from the Roosters. Nothing related to Teddy, but a potential back up to Keary, if he suffers anymore concussions. He will play centre, but will cover anywhere come Origin

Comment

Originally posted by shagger View Post
                looks Like We are interested. Caught up with rooster officials over the weekend.
                Couldn’t ‘caught up with a roosters official’ also be manipulated from ‘went over to my uncles house for a bbq’ ?
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Couldn’t ‘caught up with a roosters official’ also be manipulated from ‘went over to my uncles house for a bbq’ ?
                  Maybe he's fortunate to genuinely have connections within the club. Why can't you and others take it on face value and accept it, appreciate the information?

Comment

Maybe he's fortunate to genuinely have connections within the club. Why can't you and others take it on face value and accept it, appreciate the information?
                    Calm down Gman.
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Gman knows his stuff when it comes to Roosters news, i definetly trust his info..

Comment

Do you know when they will be announcing the team playing in the WCC?

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          Gman knows his stuff when it comes to Roosters news, i definetly trust his info..
                          Absolutely.

I can understand why some on here who don’t know Gman would question him cause so many come on here claiming to be in the know.

Yes Gman actually does know.

Comment

The rumour was started on a rugby league facebook page. It was ridiculed by everyone in the media. People claim they had seen Tedesco with no evidence of him being injured. His Dad denied it.
                            That original story was deleted from the facebook page.
                            I am sure the media would have been all over it stalking the bloke for a photo.
                            No news from the Roosters.
                            Hard to know who to believe.

But I suppose we will soon find out. When do the boys train again?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Do you know when they will be announcing the team playing in the WCC?
                              Mickie,

No i don't now exactly but given the squad is visiting other places in the lead-up i reckon by the end of this week or early next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                                The rumour was started on a rugby league facebook page. It was ridiculed by everyone in the media. People claim they had seen Tedesco with no evidence of him being injured. His Dad denied it.
                                That original story was deleted from the facebook page.
                                I am sure the media would have been all over it stalking the bloke for a photo.
                                No news from the Roosters.
                                Hard to know who to believe.

But I suppose we will soon find out. When do the boys train again?
                                And I think he played at our Golf day which he wouldn't be doing with a Pec injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X