Club Statement On Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

depends on who you ask. "Teddy is sh1t, Turbo is sh1t". says antony mundain. the rest of the nrl community teddy for 1 position
    That was the one big issue with Latrell being the world's greatest player. With Teddy in our team he is not even the best player in our backline. He has zero chance of ever being half the fullback that Teddy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Nope. He was always going.

But he has treated us like shit on the way.

So I am hoping for an RTS ACL in round one.
      Geez he left us a few years back now...you can hold a grudge.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        All class by our club to make this statement.
        Agreed. Quite a contrast when compared to certain other parties during this sordid affair.
        Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 01-07-2020, 06:38 PM.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Latrell is reportedly meeting with Mr Handshake later this week.

Comment

I think that has already happened mate.

Comment

Discussing Latrell's impending medical retirement.

Comment

the GIMP is going no where.....

too stupid for firsts

too fat for Norths

Souths have too many issues to settle in coming 2 months, namely Jai Arrow
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                  the GIMP is going no where.....

too stupid for firsts

too fat for Norths

Souths have too many issues to settle in coming 2 months, namely Jai Arrow
                  The DT are reporting that Jai Arrow's release will be finalised in 24hrs.

Which I find ridiculous. Why would the Titans release their best player? What kind of message does that send to their fans?

And if it was anyone but Souffs you'd have doubts whether the NRL would register a contract for 400k given he's turned down 1m elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Which I find ridiculous. Why would the Titans release their best player? What kind of message does that send to their fans?

And if it was anyone but Souffs you'd have doubts whether the NRL would register a contract for 400k given he's turned down 1m elsewhere.
                    Agree 100%

Comment

Anyway if Souffs line up like this for rnd 1...

1. Latrell
                      2. Graham
                      3. Burns
                      4. Douehi
                      5. Gagai
                      6. Walker
                      7. Reynolds
                      8. Arrow
                      9. Cook
                      10. Knight
                      11. Sua
                      12. Lowe
                      13. Murray

14. Tom Burgess
                      15. Tatola

Then they probably shape up as our biggest threats for the title. Vomit.

I honestly wish I was in the "oh by gee, good luck Latrell! Why rnd 3 will be a smashing contest and win, lose or draw I just hope the boys put on a rollicking show!" camp; because as it is I'm literally frothing at the thought of that low down filthy snake lining up for that cesspit of a club.

I hope he fails spectacularly, proving to be an obese embarrassment at fullback and Souffs have a humiliating failure of a season.

Comment

I was just thinking Tommy, let them make the GF and if we get there too, we can smash their grubby corpses all over the hallowed turf of the SCG.
                        Now that would be the ultimate 3peat. Bring it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
                          I was just thinking Tommy, let them make the GF and if we get there too, we can smash their grubby corpses all over the hallowed turf of the SCG.
                          Now that would be the ultimate 3peat. Bring it on!!
                          The stakes would be too high. If we lost I'd have to move back to England and forget I ever followed Rugby League.

3peat YES
                          Souffs SPOON

How about that?

Comment

The stakes would be too high. If we lost I'd have to move back to England and forget I ever followed Rugby League.

3peat YES
                            Souffs SPOON

How about that?
                            Well, you could come and visit then because I have lived in Birmingham for the last 10 years, lol. Although I still follow the Chooks closely. I can't get into this soccer at all and can't wait for the season to start.

Comment

Think st George and gasnier
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

On 7 sport tonight Jim Wilson said Latrell is expected to be training with Souths from next Monday.
                                It will hurt for a while but like Uncle Nick said “What kind of culture are we trying to build if we keep negotiating with someone who goes back on their word?”
                                Latrell will fit in at Souths. No integrity, honestly or soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X