Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    Lol@Latrell
    Hang on a second here I just had a read of that article if there is any truth to it, I’m laughing my ass off a 1yr deal 400,000 hahahahaha and hopefully Souths move on players for 2021 so he gets upgraded playing in arguably the most important position on the team? He turned down 2 1mil plus deals and 800k for this? Wait a second where’s my popcorn? lol@lats

Comment

How can the NRL register a contract at half or even a third of the value of his other offers?
      Because, Souffs...

Comment

How can the NRL register a contract at half or even a third of the value of his other offers?
        He was probably on 650k for next year at the Chooks & for Oct Nov & Dec he would of recieved a 4th of the 650k for his 2020 contract, $162k. The Roosters will probably agree to pay his Jan Feb & March contract money $162k & Souths will pay the remaining 400k. Total for the year for Latrell will be $162.50 +$162.50 equaling $350 plus Souths $400 equals $750k.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Because, Souffs...
          And they can only sign him by getting us to pay him $60k over the summer .. I wonder how Russ will word this in his new chapter?

It will give Trent and Nick so much fire to drive the team to a third straight premiership

This all started back in May. Our mate Crawley with a piece
          Latrell Mitchell is earning roughly half what rival NRL clubs would be prepared to fork out for the tenacious young star, according to a report.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Please end this and GO! Sick and tired of all this drama.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

Hang on a second here I just had a read of that article if there is any truth to it, I’m laughing my ass off a 1yr deal 400,000 hahahahaha and hopefully Souths move on players for 2021 so he gets upgraded playing in arguably the most important position on the team? He turned down 2 1mil plus deals and 800k for this? Wait a second where’s my popcorn? lol@lats
              That article also says we are in the hunt for Addo-Carr?

Comment

So he turned down 1.1m per year to sign for 400k?

As Mundine said, "chase the money, bruh!"

What an absolute fraud and an idiot.

Comment

That article also says we are in the hunt for Addo-Carr?
                  I think he was referring to Souffs?

They evidently don't seem to have a salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

He was probably on 650k for next year at the Chooks & for Oct Nov & Dec he would of recieved a 4th of the 650k for his 2020 contract, $162k. The Roosters will probably agree to pay his Jan Feb & March contract money $162k & Souths will pay the remaining 400k. Total for the year for Latrell will be $162.50 +$162.50 equaling $350 plus Souths $400 equals $750k.
                    Yeah I get it..
                    This is the new game, getting the other clubs to pay as much as they can for the months where they aren’t playing.

He is apparently on $720k for 2020, $60k per month, of which we have just rolled into the fourth month. I am surprised the club aren’t looking at a breach for talking to another club while under contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

I had to reread it but if they can’t afford Arrow and Mitchell, how are they gonna afford Addo-Carr? Send Gagai to Melb?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Sounds like the Roosters.

Comment

I had to reread it but if they can’t afford Arrow and Mitchell, how are they gonna afford Addo-Carr? Send Gagai to Melb?
                          Good chance now that you have said that. I reckon he will end up there. Its gonna be the all the bras together not singing the national anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

True.

But in the process we have lost of the best players in the game.
                            Do you reckon the club could have done anymore to keep him? (legimate question not trolling)

That Webster article paints the situation as a complete mess, at least a 4 club player merry go round, where the ride hasn't even started so close to our preseason. Heck it's the EVE of our title defense/WCC.

After going b2b I was so happy, if the Roosters never even played another game of footy again, I was /still am stoked.

So latrell surprising with leaving isn't the worst, rough tho.

Souffs all along? Managers negotiating for payouts while hes getting paid by us to avoid media circuses at training?

Just to join his band of brothers to achieve what? I swear nowadays some of this indigenous peacocking causes more division. Go follow jacinta price on Instagram you'll know what I mean she deals with it all the time.

The only benefit for him I really see is an upgraded contract from them down the line, big money as a fullback.

But throw in that one year deal on a bloke whose game is not the same as the dude at our club who is keeping him out of the no.1

Big gamble boys, big gamble.

Roosters full steam ahead, get cracking billy, if it was up to me, I'd make him see out the remaining year, any disharmony or attitude, back to the bears. Shouldn't be a problem, after all we're talking about hundreds of thousands of dollarydoos here and professionalism.

Are we?

Pffft

GO EASTS
                            Last edited by stringaz; 01-05-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Fark Souffs ! He's cost us 4 months salary so far . Let him see out his contract at the Roosters at the Bears .

Comment

Look.at it this way, how much trouble is the kid if he's about to go on.to his third manager inn twelve months, and Nik wants him.gone so bad we are willing to chip in to get rid of him., good riddance

Comment

Working...
                                X