Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
    Lets hope he receives the same hospitality as his father did from Souths.
    Exactly, hopefully history repeats itself... karma is a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Are you related to Queen Salvo?
      Is she rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
        I thought originally we weren't going to release him to Souths ?? But would to another club even if it meant we would cover a small portion of his salary ? Do you think this means obviously Souths will cover all his wage and we have another signing lined up that will be announced before the start of the season ?
        We have already paid him for 2 months so Souths only have to pay him for 10 months. This was the plan all along.

Comment

I wonder if Bennett will play him at fullback or revert back to the chorish position of centre?
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Very disappointing, this whole affair. I had not been too hard on him most of the way through but, if he was planning to do this all along (as it is now starting to appear), then good riddance. Bring on round 3, that's all I can say. I now just want this whole damn business to end as soon as possible.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Just go already Latrell any other club would crumble if a player of his caliber left not Easts personally I couldn’t be happier don’t have to deal with his pms and the constant strain he puts on the coach and club just to manage this sook honestly good bloody riddance we have a ready made replacement, I made this point in Billy Smith a while back although hearing news of Xerri’s impending move to Bondi would be absolutely awesome, I also would love a player of Kotoni Staggs caliber here but he has re-signed with the donkeys from memory, I think Smith should get first crack I really like what I saw from the kid in his 2 games last year.

Comment

If he has signed with souffs **** him, I hate them and I’ll have to hate him as well. Especially since he’s breaking his contract to do so. I refuse to have any empathy for anyone who signs with them (from us) regardless of the situation, the whole club is scum and should be address as such.

Comment

Keary plus Angus minus latrell.
                  I think we won that chapter in rustys golden book

Comment

It's a big blow but on the flip side it helps keep the remainder of our squad.

We definitely need more depth in the three-quarters.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                      Keary plus Angus minus latrell.
                      I think we won that chapter in rustys golden book
                      Add the brothers Butcher. Easts 4, Souths 1.

Comment

Everyone needs to take a couple of deep breaths. He is free to sign with whoever he wants. He does not owe us fans anything. It is his life. Thanks for the memories and for being part of our amazing club and helping us win two premierships on the trot.
                        Sure we can be disappointed but what will be will be.
                        PTB.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                          Everyone needs to take a couple of deep breaths. He is free to sign with whoever he wants. He does not owe us fans anything. It is his life. Thanks for the memories and for being part of our amazing club and helping us win two premierships on the trot.
                          Sure we can be disappointed but what will be will be.
                          PTB.
                          Opinions differ , it's not that he left, it's the way he went about it ,

Comment

He has screwed any chance he had of a long and successful career. Souffs will use him up & dump him in a heartbeat when he doesn’t live up to expectations. I reckon he’ll be back playing in Taree within 5 years. His heart simply isn’t in it & he’ll never be happy in Sydney.

Comment

A rumour which is gathering momentum

The NRL Integrity unit to investigate two Manly forwards over poor behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Opinions differ , it's not that he left, it's the way he went about it ,
                                Exactly. One cannot help but think he had his sights set on Souths for a while. He seems to have breezed through the drama of the last 2 months probably because all along he knew where he was headed. He led the Cowboys and the Tigers to some extent to believe they had a chance of landing him. It was all a circus that he instigated to amuse himself while waiting for the right time to defect to the enemy. It stinks of a total disrespect of his current club who have nurtured and coached him to the player he is. It’s no wonder the Roosters pulled their offer. Nick and Trent are smart operators. They must have smelt a rat. He will fit in well at Souths. A club with no soul that will chew him up and spit him out when he’s not giving 100% every game. Karma is a bitch and Latrell will find it out the hard way.

Comment

Working...
                                X