Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazza-da-linguist View Post
    I am aware of one possible new signing and a player swap but will only let it be known once confirmed.
    Are you related to Queen Salvo?

Comment

i have a distinct feeling that latrel wont be leaving us at this time?

Comment

based on the fact it was all to be finalised before yesterday and latrel finally realises without keary feeding him he only has his brute strength?

Comment

I’ve heard a rumour of Latrell off to Souths........... has anyone else heard this?

Comment

This thread will make it so much easier for Buzz, the Mole, Andrew Webster and co. They won't have to scroll through countless threads to write their copy anymore

Comment

is it just me or are odds now in favour of him a rooster for 2020 ? not sure what to believe here, but maybe him and robbo are actually ok, but its uncy nick that is really pissed with him , i mean hes being linked with the dogs, tigers, titans , souths but signed nowhere ? wouldnt he have signed somewhere by now ??

Comment

ive also heard the roosters are chasing an unnamed player , from an unnamed team playing in an unnamed position , however i cannot reveal it at the moment , my source however is rock solid , ill let you know when it happens .... oh the suspense

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                  ive also heard the roosters are chasing an unnamed player , from an unnamed team playing in an unnamed position , however i cannot reveal it at the moment , my source however is rock solid , ill let you know when it happens .... oh the suspense
                  I heard it will all be out on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

I presume you mean 9 January rather than this afternoon?
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Iv got a meeting in the cone of silence with chief Nick this afternoon. Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

5pm right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

I presume you mean 9 January rather than this afternoon?
                          I haven't been told which Thursday yet.

Comment

I understand he has now inked the deal. Will hit press soon.

Cardinal and Myrtle....(vomits).

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              I understand he has now inked the deal. Will hit press soon.

Cardinal and Myrtle....(vomits).
                              Yep. 3 year deal. It’s going to be painful to see him wear the red and green. My best mate is a livid souffs fan and is absolutely giving it to me about him going over. I hate to admit it but it is a match made in heaven, souffs are the perfect club for his indigenous pride and culture.

Comment

You have to question his motives the whole time through this saga - did he ever really want to stay with us? Was it ever about the money and exploring options or did he just want to remove himself from us without being straight forward to robbo and nick? He got offered 1M from the tigers and the titans would of been around that too but happily rejected those offers. Now he is taking the same money we offered him at our rivals. I have a feeling he always wanted to be a bunny. The deal is a 3 year 800K a season

Comment

Working...
                                X