Latrell, you should apologise to Nick Politis & the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hey Latrell if you are reading this, I have a casual position available in my warehouse. We are based in Botany and you will clear $35/hour but you must provide us with your tax file number. Work involves some heavy lifting and hours will vary from week to week. I think a real job may do you some good. PM me if interested.
    Based on a 40 hour week, Latrell get exactly 10 times that much for his 2020 contract with us.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Robbo, being a avid reader of the Chookpen, would obviously be referring to Tobinski
      $35 an hour clear I'll change my name.to Latrell., when do I start

Comment

please keep him!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

Ahh you might be wrong mate. I think you’ll find he negotiated with the Bulldogs before he was allowed and even worst it was whilst we were in the midst of the semi finals.

That is the moment his Roosters career was over.
          That is exactly right, Latrell putting himself first and the team second. No apology is ever going to fix that mindset.

Comment

I don't really care whether Latrell puts himself fist and the team second.
            There are plenty of other players who have chased the money and put themselves first - Think Inglis, Sam Burgess, DCE contracts.
            All this talk about Latrell negotiating with the Bulldogs and thinking about himself during the finals series.
            Didn't he still go within an inch of scoring in the Prelim against the Storm, then backed it up with the winning play to Toups in the GF?
            That's all he needs to do at the Roosters- produce the occasional match winning play, in a number of our games.
            No-one is perfect and can be man of the match every week.
            Latrell can have off days , and if he does the likes of Teddy, Bmoz, , Joey, Toups, or Keary can have blinders, if Latrell has a quiet one.
            If he stays at the Roosters , like I said before, I will cheer him on for 2020.
            AND if he is at our club in 2020, a lot of things can change during a season, and we might find out that Latrell is the perfect fit for the Roosters, and the Roosters are the best place for him.
            Never close the doors to a opportunity/possibility - the 2021 contract is a long way away.

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
              All this talk about Latrell negotiating with the Bulldogs and thinking about himself during the finals series.
              Thing is no one was supposed to be negotiating with him at the time and if true why isn't the Bulldogs in trouble over it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Thing is no one was supposed to be negotiating with him at the time and if true why isn't the Bulldogs in trouble over it ?
                He was free to talk to other teams but the teams couldn't put a contract offer in front of him until the 1st of November.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

He was free to talk to other teams but the teams couldn't put a contract offer in front of him until the 1st of November.
                  You could be right but my understanding is that no club can meet or talk with a player or there re presentive before November 1st , apparently Bulldogs' did.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

I thought those photos surfaced in November?

Comment

I don't really care whether Latrell puts himself fist and the team second.
                      There are plenty of other players who have chased the money and put themselves first - Think Inglis, Sam Burgess, DCE contracts.
                      Didn't he still go within an inch of scoring in the Prelim against the Storm, then backed it up with the winning play to Toups in the GF?
                      That's all he needs to do at the Roosters- produce the occasional match winning play, in a number of our games.
                      No-one is perfect and can be man of the match every week.
                      Latrell can have off days , and if he does the likes of Teddy, Bmoz, , Joey, Toups, or Keary can have blinders, if Latrell has a quiet one.
                      If he stays at the Roosters , like I said before, I will cheer him on for 2020.
                      AND if he is at our club in 2020, a lot of things can change during a season, and we might find out that Latrell is the perfect fit for the Roosters, and the Roosters are the best place for him.
                      Never close the doors to a opportunity/possibility - the 2021 contract is a long way away.
                      Maybe mediocrity is ok in your life but it’s not good enough for me. Or for The Roosters by the sound of things.

Comment

iff latrell stayts on for 2020 which i doubt , not only does he play at norths, we dont push train him too hard and offer him kfc at every opportunity so by the tome 21 comes around his new club will be getting the porker version of latrell?

Comment

If mediocrity means producing the winning play in a grand final, I'll take that, 7 days a week, 24/7.
                          So do the roosters, offered him $2.4 million over 3 years.
                          I have no idea what Trent's attitude to Latrell is, and all the Rooster's teammates, which is the important thing.
                          I have no idea whether the relationship has broken down completely.
                          And as for Latrell joining Souffs, which I thought was a certainty, all the media reports suggest they are chasing forwards.
                          If he was with the roosters for 2020 (Big IF) I 'd cut the guy some slack to prove himself again - I reckon he's got to much pride ( and an abundance of talent) to be mediocre.

Comment

If mediocrity means producing the winning play in a grand final, I'll take that, 7 days a week, 24/7.
                            I have no idea what Trent's attitude to Latrell is, and all the Rooster's teammates, which is the important thing.
                            And as for Latrell joining Souffs, which I thought was a certainty, all the media reports suggest they are chasing forwards.
                            If he was with the roosters for 2020 (Big IF) I 'd cut the guy some slack to prove himself again - I reckon he's got to much pride ( and an abundance of talent) to be mediocre.
                            You can tell Lats is disinterested in some games. Hence the occasional mediocre performances. Yes he is brilliant but he could be so much better if his attitude was better.

Comment

If he is with us and plays in the top grade which I reckon he would , He has to play well or he wont get a contract anywhere .

Comment

Was it today that everything regarding Trell in 2020 was supposed to be wrapped up?

Comment

Working...
                                X