Latrell 0% chance of being at the club in 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

No way I'd be signing a one year deal with Souths when I could get a guaranteed 4 year deal with the Tigers at $1m-$1.2m a season.
    I wouldn't love "the Indigenous club" that much.
    What if...doing one of my fancy touchdowns I were to injure myself?

I'd be sucking up Madge's reported 'horror training' and saying "Show me the money and the fullback jersey"!
    No problem there ….if he were to injure himself with a fancy touchdown, Souffs could just medically retire him and get the cap space back !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

No problem there ….if he were to injure himself with a fancy touchdown, Souffs could just medically retire him and get the cap space back !

Laughable isnt it.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Alex Johnston signing with tigers to clear cap space for latrell

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
          Andrew Webster seems to be really enjoying the fact that Mitchell is leaving us for Souffs, already written 4 articles about it in recent days

Also happy new year, have been on holidays
          Happy New Year QWERTY! Right for sure, but he does not have much of an idea. I tend to ignore most of what he writes/prepares. If it wasn't for what was mentioned via what I read here, I would probably never know anything about his articles.
          Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 01-11-2020, 07:31 PM.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Yes well this 'negative nancy' saw what happened in 2014....run rabbit run, all they had to do was run....not much ball did other teams see.

We don't even have a halfback.
            We won't have the leading points scorer anymore...Souths have him. I see 'run rabbit run' happening all over again...unless we can do something about it.
            Maybe start complaining in press conferences as a first measure.

"Look at what Latrell Mitchell has done for the Roosters. In his 97-game career he has scored 65 tries, 209 goals and the aforementioned field goal for a total of 679 points."
            He won’t be the highest point scorer next year as he won’t be there goal kicker.

Comment

They know it's their year...now got the leading pointscorer, lopsided penalty counts in their favour seemingly every game, all they'll have to do is run all games and the comp is theirs, same as in 2014.
              Get a job, you pathetic troll.

Comment

They know it's their year...now got the leading pointscorer, lopsided penalty counts in their favour seemingly every game, all they'll have to do is run all games and the comp is theirs, same as in 2014.
                I'm starting to suspect your Darrell da linguist aren't you

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

He won’t be the highest point scorer next year as he won’t be there goal kicker.
                  Reynolds does get injured a fair bit so you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

And he nor the Vermim will be scoring many tries, so will definitely not be the top point scorer next year ...

Comment

• With the media stating we are playing hardball trying to recover monthly salary to the dingo, do you think the play is to
                      1. Keep latrell at club and away from souffs training until dingo or souffs pay whilst the dingo gets fatter
                      2. Claim against nrl for salary cap dispensation?
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/lat...11-p53qn6.html

Latrell signing delayed with Roosters and Rabbitohs locked in stand-off

Australian rugby league's oldest and fierciest rivalry just got a little spicier with Souths and the Sydney Roosters involved in a bitter stand-off over superstar Latrell Mitchell.

Mitchell has been unable to finalise his move to the Rabbitohs because the Roosters won't officially release the 22-year-old until they receive financial compensation from their arch-rivals for the $116,000 they have paid Mitchell since November 1.

Asked on Saturday about the prospects of such a payment, Rabbitohs football boss Shane Richardson said: "They will be waiting a long while."

#####

If we [Roosters] don't cave in...Latrell could be training with us on Monday, and could be playing with us in 2020.
                        Great news.
                        Last edited by bondi.boy; 01-12-2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• As first revealed by the Herald, Mitchell has agreed to terms with the Rabbitohs for 2020, on a deal worth about $580,000.
                          Rose said that it was now "tough" to estimate when the contract will be finalised due to the stand-off.

"It's not [a timeline] that we are in control of," he said. "There's a number of factors we still need to tick off and we are just following that process."

Mitchell is due back at training for the Roosters after a one-week leave of absence. Whether he turns up at Moore Park or Redfern Oval on Monday morning will depend entirely on whether the Roosters cave in on the release

#####

I hope we do not cave in.

Comment

• Continue to play hardball as it is the Vermin we are talking about after all.
                            Either lol@Souffs fork out the cash or Fattrell does so out of his own pocket, we shouldn’t care.
                            But the funny thing is that the longer this saga goes on for, the more they will have to pay us!!

I would believe that Fattrell’s salary has been budgeted into this year’s salary cap anyway, so he can just rot at Norths or just sit out the season ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

Happy New Year QWERTY! Right for sure, but he does not have much of an idea. I tend to ignore most of what he writes/prepares. If it wasn't for what was mentioned via what I read here, I would probably never know anything about his articles.
                              You're spot on there. On The Big Sports Breakfast late last year somebody asked him about the Latrell to Souffs rumours and he came out and said that they had categorically denied any interest in Mitchell so he won't be at Souths.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAF View Post
                                Continue to play hardball as it is the Vermin we are talking about after all.
                                Either lol@Souffs fork out the cash or Fattrell does so out of his own pocket, we shouldn’t care.
                                But the funny thing is that the longer this saga goes on for, the more they will have to pay us!!

I would believe that Fattrell’s salary has been budgeted into this year’s salary cap anyway, so he can just rot at Norths or just sit out the season ...
                                How would it cost them more? We are the ones paying him the longer this goes on. Souths hold the cards here unless we are happy to pay him to not play this season just to spite Souths. I can’t see us doing that so as painful as it may be we will be the ones who cave handing a cut price deal to the scum!

Comment

Working...
                                X