• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for u R6....
    https://www.thrivetalk.com/7-stages-of-grief/

4th on the list is anger, it ain't rocket science

lol
    Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Just being a smartass to a smartass. Might be the lowest form of wit but if you're going to be a smartass at least get it right.
      If you want to get pedantic, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Not sure the original post was a crack at sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Sounds like a crock of shit made up by a journalist from an 'anonymous source'. If Politis values respect and loyalty above all else do you really think those around him would leak their private conversations where he aired his feelings on the matter to Danny Weidler....

Unless there is a direct quoute take it with a grain of salt, it's nothing more than a calculated guess from Weidler.

I'm sure Politis isn't happy, no one needs an unnamed source to take that kind of educated guess. However I think he's just as likely to put an arm around the kid and pull him back in line. There are just as many stories about Uncle Nick's kindness as there are his ruthlessness.
        I doubt it ..used to know how he works...loyalty and a handshake goes a long way for him.,once you stuff that your out...trust me ..Latrell had negotiated with bullchocks 6 months ago...and the reason Bullchocks probably wont sign him?..I would put my house on it the bankrupt managet was doing a shonk and they would've got found out..I was latrells biggest fan ..loved him .He is not within this culture at this clun anymore and I want him out
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

IMO what's happened is:
          - Roosters have put a $800k a year offer on the table for Latrell to sign before 1 November.
          - Latrell's decided to test the market (completely entitled to do so).
          - The media's looking for a story and he's the most valuable player on the market at present so he's getting all the attention.
          - There's no tension or dramas. He's testing the market and has not decided where he'a going.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            IMO what's happened is:
            - Roosters have put a $800k a year offer on the table for Latrell to sign before 1 November.
            - Latrell's decided to test the market (completely entitled to do so).
            - The media's looking for a story and he's the most valuable player on the market at present so he's getting all the attention.
            - There's no tension or dramas. He's testing the market and has not decided where he'a going.
            No he's not Ben Hunt is at 1.2 mill.....lol
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
              Just for u R6....
              https://www.thrivetalk.com/7-stages-of-grief/

4th on the list is anger, it ain't rocket science

lol
              I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

No he's not Ben Hunt is at 1.2 mill.....lol
                Players like Ben Hunt and Josh Dugan have really skewed the market.

There's a lot of players who seem to think they are around that million dollar mark after those two got huge contracts.

Comment

My last take on this Latrell thing is we have a strategy, Structures and policies in place .Why should the boat be rocked for one player ? either you win comps or sign underperforming players .This teamis on Target for a treble ..one bloke is rocking the boat.
                  Ill say this though I can remember a few years ago Toups was shopped around on a couple of years of overpaid bad performances they couldnt get rid of him and no one wanted him...he begged for mercy change his ways etc you know the story now he is one of our best.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    My last take on this Latrell thing is we have a strategy, Structures and policies in place .Why should the boat be rocked for one player ? either you win comps or sign underperforming players .This teamis on Target for a treble ..one bloke is rocking the boat.
                    Ill say this though I can remember a few years ago Toups was shopped around on a couple of years of overpaid bad performances they couldnt get rid of him and no one wanted him...he begged for mercy change his ways etc you know the story now he is one of our best.
                    A bit harsh on Toops, as I remember it, he was at the end of his contract, he had no offers so the Roosters got him at a good price. Yes he tested the market but he had to as he had no offer from Roosters. Completely different to Trell as Trell had an 800k offer and he said Naa I will test the market.

In the meantime the Roosters have 4 players they need to sign and cannot have 800k just waiting, so they made the decision to take the offer off the table and concentrate on the other players.

This has probably been explained to Trell, Its not that the club does not want him its just a really difficult time and we cant wait for ever.

Comment

Stage 1 Come out of the hole
                      Stage 2 spend life trying to get back into hole
                      Stage 3 get put back into hole

Comment

I have not read of a lot of the crap about LM's contract stuff. But I read an article just then in the SMH. So much BS in it.
                        They got the reason why he split from his manager wrong so I imagine many other things are wrong.
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post

A bit harsh on Toops, as I remember it, he was at the end of his contract, he had no offers so the Roosters got him at a good price. Yes he tested the market but he had to as he had no offer from Roosters. Completely different to Trell as Trell had an 800k offer and he said Naa I will test the market.

In the meantime the Roosters have 4 players they need to sign and cannot have 800k just waiting, so they made the decision to take the offer off the table and concentrate on the other players.

This has probably been explained to Trell, Its not that the club does not want him its just a really difficult time and we cant wait for ever.

This could be the most common sense spoken on this matter, Dr evil.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                            Rooster_6 Do you reckon Latrell will play for the Roosters in 2020?
                            what’s the diagnosis Rooster_6 ..? still waiting..

or you could just vote on the pole. Dodge and weave
                            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

It's times like these when you need a bit of TIT, Trust in Trent. You would think a coach who has won 3 comp in 7 yrs would know somewhat more than some ex-pearce fanboy who thought Pearce would be the next Joey John.

To stay on top in a salary capped comp requires tough decisions. Our coach has the track record of making the correct decision, think Pearce. Pearce fanboys cried and some even threatened to walk away. Two years later and 2 premierships. Certain Pearce fanboys should be feeling like fools now...these are mostly the same peeps crying and stressing over greedy latrel.

I'm almost 100% confident the correct decision was made to tear up Greedy's contract whichever way u look at it.

Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

This is like days of our lives, plots twist and turn, psychologists offering grief counseling, rumour and innuendos all leading to the inevitable break up between the brooding high maintenance egotist and the club who always cared for him. I hope someone cancels the series soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X