We will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
    Since that final vs Cowboys in 2014 where we gave up a 30 point lead, I’ve always been nervous for big games.
    Final pass Hayne called the pass forward else they would have won. 2014 v Penriff still hurts, and the Cows of 2017 always will.
    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Bennett knows he can’t get his team to win on talent so he’ll be telling his band of thugs to do whatever is possible to mame our players. The head slams, cannonball on players going for a bomb, eye gouges, squirrels and pulling hair...What bunch of tossers!

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

Final pass Hayne called the pass forward else they would have won. 2014 v Penriff still hurts, and the Cows of 2017 always will.
        Cows 2017, that was an absolute disaster from start to finish. Broncs 2015 is up there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post

Cows 2017, that was an absolute disaster from start to finish. Broncs 2015 is up there as well.
          Great spiral pass thrown by SKD to Darius from the kick off.
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            Bennett knows he can’t get his team to win on talent so he’ll be telling his band of thugs to do whatever is possible to mame our players. The head slams, cannonball on players going for a bomb, eye gouges, squirrels and pulling hair...What bunch of tossers!
            Bring it on & Robbo will be instructing our thugs to do the same to them.

Comment

Big, big game for us. Lose this and it could be fatal. 1 point win will suffice.
              GO EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Bring it on & Robbo will be instructing our thugs to do the same to them.
                I don't think so mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I don't think so mate.
                  Of course not we're the clean team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Of course not we're the clean team.
                    I think so compared to some...you see those five areas quoted by Roc I'm almost certain Robbo doesn't coach us to carry them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I think so compared to some...you see those five areas quoted by Roc I'm almost certain Robbo doesn't coach us to carry them out.

I see what you mean but that is also why I never hi-lighted those things like eye gouges, squirrels and pulling hair. Sometimes an opposition players head gets slammed by one of our aggressive players sometimes an opposition players head comes in contact with one of our aggressive players shoulder, elbow or knee but that is part of an aggressive contact sport played by aggressive tough guys/thugs.
                      You dont get to be the Premiers after beating tough arse Cronulla, South & the Storm being goodie goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                        That is all
                        No you won't..
                        Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                        South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

No you won't..
                          You confident PRIDE?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You confident PRIDE?
                            Actually Thirteen, I'm not that confident. I might be a Souths fan but I'm a realist. You guys should win but we have won twice against you this season so hoping for 3 times lucky.
                            South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

Actually Thirteen, I'm not that confident. I might be a Souths fan but I'm a realist. You guys should win but we have won twice against you this season so hoping for 3 times lucky.
                              Either way will be one hell of a game. The physical contact will be huge. You going?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Either way will be one hell of a game. The physical contact will be huge. You going?
                                Agree, there is a lot of feeling between our clubs.

Unfortunately I'm not. I play rep touch in Vawdon Cup about the same time tomorrow night. Probably better not to know during the match as I'm pretty nervous during finals. But I will be on here tomorrow night later regardless of the result. I have learnt you guys and gals are quite a nice bunch of Roosters.

I reckon you must be going, Thirteen.
                                Last edited by PRIDE; 09-13-2019, 01:26 AM.
                                South Sydney Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X