We will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nonester1 View Post
    Quietly confident that we will restrict them to one try whilst we score three to four tries. We hold all the aces, home ground, near full strength team, better spine and bench etc. With a fair penalty count we will win this game. Go Roosters
    Don’t be relying on a fair penalty count cause that’s the only thing we won’t be winning tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I assume you mean the premiership because it's a given we will win tomorrow night.
      I just love it when JT is supremely confident. Fire up JT!

Comment

Was just reminded of the knock on Cody Walker, he is no good in big games. Freddy has come out and said it and I heard it retrospectively on the Matt Johns podcast.
        It goes back to when he was playing Q Cup. Shocking record in finals.
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

im nervous

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
            im nervous
            I've never seen you confident for a big game Matty.

Comment

We have them covered 1-17

Comment

Latrel to out-score the whole souffs team

Even the refs won't be able to save them, but they will try their hardest

Man of the match.. Keary

Easts by plenty

Comment

Personally I think we will smash them to pieces. They have lost their enforcer and we are back to almost full strength except for Jake. Keary and Rads will split them open.

Comment

It is looking like a dry track and we are close to full strength,we will eat these muppets up

Comment

Nervous. We’ve only beat one of the top 4 teams this year. Without Friendy I’m not so confident because if he was there no way vermin would have put two quick tries on us. Our D is not as good without him.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I just love it when JT is supremely confident. Fire up JT!
                        I have never been more confident we will win the premiership. Unless we have real injury/suspension drama I simply can't see it not happening.

Comment

We've beaten the Storm and Raiders.

Our losses to the Rabbitohs were inconsequential. Not an excuse; just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I have never been more confident we will win the premiership. Unless we have real injury/suspension drama I simply can't see it not happening.
                            It's the most confident I've been of winning the comp since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                              Nervous. We’ve only beat one of the top 4 teams this year. Without Friendy I’m not so confident because if he was there no way vermin would have put two quick tries on us. Our D is not as good without him.
                              What are you talking about. We beat Melbourne and we beat Canberra. The second time we lost to Melbourne we were very understrength and it was 2 tries all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post
                                Yes we will.
                                we will not lose to these clowns 3 times, .
                                We will lose if the refereeing is the same as last game.
                                Souths players allowed to lie all over our players at will and for long times.
                                Souths players allowed to stop play with supposed injuries...
                                whatever happened to handing the ball to another player and keep the play going?

Seemingly biased refereeing in favour of Souths at every turn.

Lopsided penalty count in favour of Souths

We cannot win with 25% of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X